For Sale 1990 Toyota Hilux Surf - Turbo Diesel - 4x4 - 5-speed manual - Mesa, Arizona (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1990 Toyota Hilux Surf
2L-T Turbo Diesel (2.4l)
5-speed manual
4WD
79,300 miles

Gems like this don't come around very often. Don't miss your chance to check out this time capsule of a Toyota Hilux Surf! With under 80,000 original miles, this Hilux delivers on all levels. The exterior and interior are in great shape with minimal blemishes, it runs/drives absolutely awesome, and it has cold A/C to help beat the summer heat. The US market never saw the 2L-T diesel engine, which provides ample performance and decent fuel economy! The 4WD is selected by the push of a button and can be put into high or low range. This particular Hilux Surf was optioned with the Altimeter and Inclinometer gauges on the dash and still has the complete factory tool kit.

Whether you're looking for a cool Toyota to bring to shows or a car that has great capability off road and can get you to the places you want to go, then this is the one for you! While it is a right hand drive import, it is older than 25 years, meaning it is both EPA and DOT regulation exempt and perfectly legal here in the United States.

Take advantage of the opportunity to come and check out this special Toyota and bring it home today!

Price: $9,995

Car is located in Mesa, AZ

4runner

Pictures:

ssAj4UR.jpg

qAUAPLB.jpg

XMTGfqZ.jpg

4vuR944.jpg

UiOeV2h.jpg

0KOL4Jc.jpg

p7gUyza.jpg

biQRaJX.jpg

eWWg5Uv.jpg

FYfdgLm.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Holy moly, sea of RED!

I frequently test drive 2LT 4Runners in Spain and I agree the 2LT provides decent power, enough to keep up with older SUVs and other 4cylinders. It wont win off the line but it will climb a mountain.

There is a lot of misinformation on the web about the 2LT variations for blowing heads. Well treat her nicely and dont abuse the turbo. Replace the timing belt and work it like a 4cylinder and it can be a motor to last generations, as they have here. I see 4Runnners and LJs with 400,000+ kms all the time.

For its capability and efficiency, the 2LT in my opinion, is one of the great engineering feats of Toyota Japan.

Holy moly, sea of RED!

I frequently test drive 2LT 4Runners in Spain and I agree the 2LT provides decent power, enough to keep up with older SUVs and other 4cylinders. It wont win off the line but it will climb a mountain.

There is a lot of misinformation on the web about the 2LT variations for blowing heads. Well treat her nicely and dont abuse the turbo. Replace the timing belt and work it like a 4cylinder and it can be a motor to last generations, as they have here. I see 4Runnners and LJs with 400,000+ kms all the time.

For its capability and efficiency, the 2LT in my opinion, is one of the great engineering feats of Toyota Japan.

Thanks for the kind words. I completely agree! Pretty cool car and a nice engine to last for years to come!

I really, really need to stop looking in the classifieds on Mud. :doh:

that is a lot of red

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom