SOLD 1990 FJ62 NOT SOLD, JUST NOT SELLING (1 Viewer)

Great cruiser. You’ve done a great job with the listing and pictures as well. Will help weed out a ton of questions. Good luck with the sale...wish you were a little closer.

Big Timber

SILVER Star
Guess it wasn't hard. Just Googled the VIN. Which I thought I had done before I bought it, but I didn't see these sites. Anyway, here you go. Happy to answer any questions.

Big Timber

SILVER Star
Sorry everyone, but I'm going to have to take this off the market as I've decided not to sell. I had no idea the response it would get so soon. It's been kind of overwhelming. Anyway, thank you to everyone with your kind words and especially thank you to all of you that expressed true interest in buying it. I realize more than ever how special a vehicle it really is. I hope you all understand and I'm sorry for wasting anyone's time.

Ben

Sorry everyone, but I'm going to have to take this off the market as I've decided not to sell. I had no idea the response it would get so soon. It's been kind of overwhelming. Anyway, thank you to everyone with your kind words and especially thank you to all of you that expressed true interest in buying it. I realize more than ever how special a vehicle it really is. I hope you all understand and I'm sorry for wasting anyone's time.

Ben
I don't think anyone here will blame you for pulling back. If they do, I don't think they really belong in the community. Be happy that you realized this before you sold it. A lot people in IH8MUD community have a "I wish I didn't sell my FJ...." story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom