1989 FJ62 Parting out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need the chrome Toyota emblem on the lower tailgate that is able the rear license plate. Pm me. Thanks. Shipping to 35235

If you've still got the 4 black bumper end caps and hardware for them, id like to get them shipped to 30080 if thats possible. Thanks

Holy Crap Batman...!!! Sorry I did not follow up on my original request. Have you sold the adjustable dash vents yet for the heater/ A/C....?? Please PM me if they are still available. I tried to PM you but your box is full...!! I will check back later today and thanks, Chris. ;)

FJ 62, I need the trim piece that goes around the shifter, if it has no cracks. Someone one has already asked about the instrument cluster that goes around the gauges and radio, put me down if it's not taken. Shipped to 76086

Roof rack, main window door lock switch, and back seat head rests, if you still have them, 33603

Would you be willing to sell the throttle cable by its self?

Looking for both front sway bar frame mounts... please PM if you have em

Front dash, rear defroster switch & master window control switch(if it functions property) shipped to 80113.

if bumfj60 didnt take em how much for the door mirrors from the 62 to 95421 ca? also with and with out a 3rd from preferably front axle of the 62 but any axle that'll jive with a 60.

Sorry I haven't responded to request in a timely manor. I've had so many requests and then people that are supposed to be sending money but never do that I just get irritated.

My PM box is full and I can't erase any of the messaged because I need to keep track of what prices I've quoted to who. If you click on my username you can send me an email from the drop down menu, or just post up your request here.
I will respond to all requests within the next day or so.

Thanks.

PM box full.

I need an ECU/computer shipped to 23223.

Thanks,
Matt

need the chrome rear tailgate license assembly for your FJ62 shipped to 83642. thanks.

I need the long brake line on the front axle. Shipped to 93111.

fj62

would you sell all 4 doors. Im trying to put power windows and locks in my 60. Im in denver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom