1989 FJ62 Pa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

Ok Guys Here's the scoop.
I just picked up an 89 from a fellow cruiserhead in Jersey, sad to say the wife, who is very hormonal due to here pregnancy was not happy, I think she thought it would have been like my last 80 series. Needless to say I am going to have to part with it, probably needs a knuckle job, does drip some oil, may need a new battery as it's not holding a charge.
Here is what it has:
ARB Rear Locker w/ underhood Compressor
Auburn Front Locker
ARB Winch Bumper
Warn 8724
OME 2.5" Lift
Conferr Roofrack
Dual Battery Setup
4:56 gears
33x12.5x33's on RockCrawler type Steelies
220k on motor and trans
Back quarters are pretty rough and some other rust spots, frame looks good.
Pics located here:
http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t220/Finnbar62/
Price is 2000

Last edited by a moderator:
How's the engine/tranny/transfer?

I want it, and I have the cash. Can get it in a few days, if I like everything I hear. How does it run before I give you a 100%? How bad's the rust? I saw the pics What's your phone number? I'll call you

Last edited:
next in line - have the cash and trailer ready to go....my 60 just got backed into by the fuel oil truck and need to get another driver....

PM me

bk

You need the car worse than me bkfj40, if you really want it I'll step down. Just let me know b/c I already told him I'd buy it. I just wanted it for parts (mainly bumper, tires, etc), but I feel sorry for you and your poor 60 getting hit. Let me know and then let shamrox80 know too if that is what you want to do

I have the first guy to respond coming on thurs afternoon, if he declines I'll let ya's know, and thanks

If still available, very interested. Where are you located at. I am in the Harrisburg area.

I am EXTREMELY interested in this truck. I have cash and am not too too far (Butler County). I'll PM as well.

Last edited:
Nice rig for the money; somebody hurry up and buy this thing before I think too much about it.

Don't know if anyone is interested, but I'll buy the truck for the bumper and sell everything else to anyone that wants stuff. I can drop off along the way to Georgia. Or if someone wants the truck for 1500 minus bumper and winch I'll do that too. Just ideas. ???

I can drop off along the way to Georgia. Or if someone wants the truck for 1500 minus bumper and winch I'll do that too. Just ideas. ???

I'd be interested in this deal, especially if you could hook me up with a stock/other bumper and deliver it to me. I'm not quite on the way from there to Georgia though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom