For Sale 1988 FJ62, Original Owner, 68k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
gray
Check Bring a Trailer on-line auction for this one owner 1988 FJ62 with 68k miles. Certainly one of the nicest, un-restored 62's available anywhere. Auction ends 3/19/20. Check it out and please contact me with any questions. Thanks

people will want to click on a link for the vehicle, not have to look for it. assuming this is it One-Owner 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62

Check Bring a Trailer on-line auction for this one owner 1988 FJ62 with 68k miles. Certainly one of the nicest, un-restored 62's available anywhere. Auction ends 3/19/20. Check it out and please contact me with any questions. Thanks

Why did you even put it on here if you were just going to list it on BAT?

Many people reviewing the listings on this site may be interested in a high quality fJ62 for sale or know someone who is. Others on this site have referenced cruisers they have seen for sale elsewhere, such as craigslist. Whats the difference. The objective is to inform as many people as possible of the sale. The happy buyer won't care where it was listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom