Parting Out 1988 Fj62 Hj60 Body (Virginia) Part out and Body Cuts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a fj62 that was recently parted out. The rolling frame was sold and will be cutting the body off the truck to get it ready. The body has some really terrible rust in the roof but the rest of the metal is decent. Ill be cutting the body up in a week. I can make a cut if your looking for something. The motor and trans is also still in the truck. Both are in good condition and pulled the truck down the road nicely. If you dont see something you need in the pics I have plenty of other stuff in storage or on other parts trucks.
image0 5.jpeg
image0 4.jpeg
image1 4.jpeg
image1.jpeg

I might have a box in a few weeks. The axles are from fj62s. I have another set of axles that are on the truck behind this one. which is also getting cut up in the near future.

I might have a box in a few weeks. The axles are from fj62s. I have another set of axles that are on the truck behind this one. which is also getting cut up in the near future.
I'd be interested in FJ60 and FJ62 power steering boxes and front axles.

I have a fj62 that was recently parted out. The rolling frame was sold and will be cutting the body off the truck to get it ready. The body has some really terrible rust in the roof but the rest of the metal is decent. Ill be cutting the body up in a week. I can make a cut if your looking for something. The motor and trans is also still in the truck. Both are in good condition and pulled the truck down the road nicely. If you dont see something you need in the pics I have plenty of other stuff in storage or on other parts trucks.
Do you have the rear tow hook that bolts to the frame? Also do you have the mirrors from the 62?

Do you still have the fuel tank? If so, could you send or post some pics? What condition is it in?
Thanks in advance.

I need the front. I wasn"t aware there was a rear tow hook for a 89 FJ62? Regardless, I would need both since I never have seen one for the rear!

Last edited:
Not at the moment. I have one I cut pigtails off. Only thing I have right now

View attachment 3204652View attachment 3204650View attachment 3204651View attachment 3204649
I'd happily pay for about a foot of rain gutter, or rain gutter and sheet metal running up about four inches above the gutter, if it's not rusted out.
(perferably from above the rear passenger door.) Have some long delayed rust mitigation projects that need to happen, and while welding in th epatch is possible, fabbing a new gutter would be peskier. You can reply here or via 510-326-8551, or argyre@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom