Wanted 1988 FJ62 Front Corner Parking Light Lenses (L and R) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Old Nick

GOLD Star
Threads
Seeking front corner parking light lenses for my 1988 FJ62. I need both right and left. If you have these, please shoot me a pm.

All the best,
O.N.

You can still purchase them new.
Hey, @Ocho77 . I looked around today. The left hand lens is NLA. The right is available ($18.99). Saw a pair of NOS lenses on the auction site... $249.00. Dang.

Could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks, man,
Bill

City racer is your best bet. Not sure which ones you need.

City racer is your best bet. Not sure which ones you need.

Excellent! Thank you. I was just after the lenses, but the whole package from City Racer was only 65 bucks. Perfect.

I really appreciate your help.

Spent a bunch of time in MI ( lived there for 2 years back in the 90s), and used to go fishing twice a year with buddies up there (for a decade or so), until kids came along. Still make it up to St. Claire Shores to see one of them, and up to Cadillac from time to time to see the other. Time to get back to fishing! We're headed up to Port Huron sometime in July. Looking forward to it.

Kentucky has its own charms. Heading to the "mountains" for some wheeling and a camping trip this summer. Might even sneak in some fishing.

Take it easy, and thanks again,
Bill

Excellent! Thank you. I was just after the lenses, but the whole package from City Racer was only 65 bucks. Perfect.

I really appreciate your help.

Spent a bunch of time in MI ( lived there for 2 years back in the 90s), and used to go fishing twice a year with buddies up there (for a decade or so), until kids came along. Still make it up to St. Claire Shores to see one of them, and up to Cadillac from time to time to see the other. Time to get back to fishing! We're headed up to Port Huron sometime in July. Looking forward to it.

Kentucky has its own charms. Heading to the "mountains" for some wheeling and a camping trip this summer. Might even sneak in some fishing.

Take it easy, and thanks again,
Bill
You bet! Roger (City Racer) has great stuff and great customer service.
Michigan is beautiful, though I’m partial to the west side of the state. We are not far from Cadillac, it’s one of my favorite towns.
There is great fishing everywhere!! We are near the Pere Marquette river which has great trout, steelhead, and salmon fishing. I’ve caught a few bass in Lake St Claire.
Kentucky is also one of the few states I could live in outside of northern Michigan. Its beautiful as well.
If you make it up this way near Cadillac, let us know. We host a cruiser party at our place every year, the end of June. Love meeting new friends!
Cheers,
Jonathan

You bet! Roger (City Racer) has great stuff and great customer service.
Michigan is beautiful, though I’m partial to the west side of the state. We are not far from Cadillac, it’s one of my favorite towns.
There is great fishing everywhere!! We are near the Pere Marquette river which has great trout, steelhead, and salmon fishing. I’ve caught a few bass in Lake St Claire.
Kentucky is also one of the few states I could live in outside of northern Michigan. Its beautiful as well.
If you make it up this way near Cadillac, let us know. We host a cruiser party at our place every year, the end of June. Love meeting new friends!
Cheers,
Jonathan
Hey, Jonathan, will do and thank you for the kind invite. Likewise, if you’re ever down this way, you’re welcome for a beer and some grilling.
You’ve got me thinking about steelhead fishing. Good times, man.

Take it easy, and thanks again for the link.

all the best,
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom