SOLD 1988 A440F (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pulled after a head gasket failure in my daily driven FJ62 with an estimated 290k miles on the truck. I'm going back in with an LS and am liquidating other parts.

Trans has unknown history and unknown mileage prior to my acquisition in 2016. The truck had been parked for years and needed a thorough resurrection, the trans received a passive flush and an additional plate trans cooler before I ever drove it. Shortly after, I installed a new kickdown cable.

I have done a drain and fill on the trans about once every year. It has handled trips all over the southeast and daily driving in Memphis without a problem. It was leaking a bit when I was driving it but has not leaked on my floor since I pulled it. Possibly a pan re seal, possibly re seal the input shaft.

I can send videos of it's final drive upon request.
I will ship it. Located in Memphis TN.

$500 OBO

IMG_2877.jpeg

IMG_2876.jpeg

IMG_2878.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump. Obo. Make me an offer.

Are you selling the engine and Tcase also?

Are you selling the engine and Tcase also?
Engine has a bad head gasket, it is all coming out for an LS. Harness, computer, engine, accessories, etc all up for grabs. I don't need any of it.

Tcase could be for sale. Rebuilt around 2016 IIRC. I'd like to make it a manual shift tcase one way or another while it is all apart.

Everything is OBO, will ship, it was all daily driven until the head gasket decided to leave the chat.

Which transmission do you plan on running? We keep some of the AA adapters in stock along with the Tcase rebuild kits, long spline input gears, mechanical linkage snd more.

Happy to help.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

Still available.

Did you not see my response above? How much are you asking for the engine, trans and Tcase? Do you need any parts for the conversion?

Did you not see my response above? How much are you asking for the engine, trans and Tcase? Do you need any parts for the conversion?
I did but I guess I misunderstood.

I have the engine listed at $1500 in the other thread with all supporting equipment. I have the trans listed for $600 here. As of now, I need to keep the tcase for the swap unless I can find a manual shift case for a price that I can justify.

I'm sure I will need parts for the conversion, but I'm not quite there yet.. Y'all are at the top of the list when I get to that point.

It is all OBO, so feel free to take it to the PMs.

Thanks for the detailed response.

It’s east enough to convert your Tcase to mechanical shifting. We have all the parts and pieces to do so. I would highly recommend rebuilding the case while it’s apart AND installing one of our full-spline input gears.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom