For Sale 1987 HJ-60V (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a rare Land Cruiser that you would be hard pressed to find anywhere else in the states. Very good condition for the year, with small interior/exterior blemishes and very little rust. There is a small dent/scratch on the fender flare on the passenger side and small chips that have been patched in the original paint. Serious buyers only. Not interested in adding unnecessary miles on test drives for those who are not serious. Title in hand. Historic vehicle plates. - 2H 6-cylinder diesel engine - 5 speed automatic - Right hand drive - 304,000km (189,000 mi) - 3” lift - Power windows, locks - Key fob - Sun roof - PTO Winch (needs new safety pin) - Seats 5 - Factory Roof rack - High roof - Front knuckles rebuilt 2019 - New tie rod ends 2019 - New steering stabilizer 2019 - Stainless extended front break lines 2019 - Radio (Bluetooth, usb connector) - Clean interior, minor cosmetic imperfections - Almost zero rust - Toyo M/T open country tires 33” - Paint has some blemishes - Have ordered replacement horn, awaiting delivery

Known issues: - There is a small dent/scratch on the passenger side rear fender flare and small chips that have been patched on the original paint. - Kickdown cable needs to be replaced, which prevents the Cruiser from downshifting when going uphill. - Needs alignment since front end was just rebuilt - Moonroof needs a new motor - Radio needs a conversion kit from 24V to 12V

20190811_170424.jpg

20190811_170239.jpg

20190811_170628_HDR.jpg

20190811_172422.jpg

20190811_170253_HDR.jpg

In Anchorage, yes? Not a bad idea to list here, but I think best chance for selling it would be through local adds. I've posted up Alaska Cruisers found on our Alaska Craigslist for many years at MUD and they seem to generate very little interest.

I also suggest fixing shifting issue and getting front end aligned for the sale. Those are major problems unbecoming a high dollar vehicle purchase.

The rear shackles look strangely long. People may wonder what's up with them. I'm curious...

Rear frame shots from underneath/inside good too. I'd imagine this one is pretty clean down there, so that would be a good selling point to see lack of rust in an area that is prone to it.

This model probably not so rare as you imagine in lower 48.

These are rare rigs anywhere in the states. The recommended photos and information about the shackles would likely help - I know was curious about them. Sure is a sharp truck. GLWS.

I'll take some pics when I get home. I know they are original. They are long shackles that were put on in the factory.

Wow, those are the longest shackles I've ever seen. Not factory, perhaps dealer installed but I doubt it.

If the fronts are similar that could explain why it's not tracking straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom