1987 FJ60 110,000 miles-parting out in WI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be pulling all of the parts asked for this weekend. Should be shipping early next week.

Thank you,

Marc

Passenger Marker lights

I noticed that someone inquired about this, but was wondering if the passenger side marker lights are still available?

If so, I'll take them. $50? plus shipping to 92115.

Thanks,
Matt

Still some good stuff available, just because things were asked for it does not mean they are gone, the list at the top is current of what is sold.

Can I get the Front Axle Lower Spring Seats? Actually I only need the driver's side front The shock mount broke on one of mine. Shipping would be USPS Priority Mail to 99921. They should fit in a flat rate.

Sure thing, how does $10 plus shipping sound, should fit in a small flat rate box.

sounds great dude .. just to clarify this one ..

69210-90K00_copywmark.jpg

Rear seat covers

What about the rear seat (back and bottom) skins? Still have them? Just the covers only...easy to remove, easier to ship.

I need that fabric for an interior project. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay on replies and getting parts off and shipped. Wife and I had our first child on Monday so things are a little busy. I will be stripping some stuff off over the next couple of days so bear with me.

Dizzy and carb w/ linkage if available...

Thanks!

Dave

I'm looking for the ABV/ASV unit located on the driver's side inner fender well. Here's a pic:

coolfj40_2163_361525933

I'm also looking for a charcoal canister... if you have either part available, please let me know prices and shipping to 95062. Thanks for your time! :cheers:

I'm looking for the ABV/ASV unit located on the driver's side inner fender well. Here's a pic:

coolfj40_2163_361525933

I'm also looking for a charcoal canister... if you have either part available, please let me know prices and shipping to 95062. Thanks for your time! :cheers:

The abv unit I have, il check on the charcoal canister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom