For Sale 1986 HJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Diesel HJ For sale . Inline 6 new toyo 33" M/T's newer batteries, brushes, fuel filter, pinion seal and axles seals from marlin and rebuilt at 250,000kms.
$4000
IMG_2423.jpg
IMG_2421.jpg
Rebuild 001.jpg

oh ya and the oil spot is from a leaking altinator oil line. i took it off and had it re-crimped so doesn't leak anymore.

interior is not too bad driver seat is worn in, missing headliner. and needs a good cleaning.
rust on driver door. frame has always been oil sprayed.
IMG_2429.jpg
IMG_2420.jpg

Bump for a good deal on a really decent Canadian truck. I hope one of our southern brothers is looking for a diesel swap. A rebuilt 2H on a solid (possible) frame is a great start to a killer truck. Hell those tires got to have cost close to $1000 if not more...

Importing it into the US should be pretty simple.....

PS, I use to live in Grande Prairie back in the 70's.... Damn that made me feel old!

thanks man., ya i just moved up here from ontario. it gets cold here.
and they did cost over 1000.
elsewhere i have it listed higher but i figured my mud brothers always help me out and give me good deals. so i'll do the same.
heres some engine bay pics.
IMG_2431[1].jpg
IMG_2432[1].jpg

What of the A/C is still intact? Just missing the compressor?

I want this! Let me see what I can sell....

Anyone know how much it will cost to import to the US?

nope.but i know when i imported my motorcycle to canada it was $300 plus the tax on the purchase price.

I want this! Let me see what I can sell....

Anyone know how much it will cost to import to the US?

Importing is cheap and easy. I've done it, and it was a piece of cake at the border, and only a small headache at the county clerk's office when I got it home. Check the diesel forum for the importing FAQ.

What month was this built in 1986? (Check the driver-side B pillar data plate) That will determine how easy it is to import. The vehicle must be 25 years old, and they will check the month -- or at least, they did on mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom