1986 FJ60 $1250 Montana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1986 FJ60 $1250 Montana SOLD!

1986 FJ60 232k no major leaks but it does have rust and dents. Bought from a buddy last fall, hardly drove it this winter. Need $ for other projects more than i need this. Could probably use a carb rebuild, i think the accelerator pump is bad- needs many pumps on gas pedal to get started, after that runs good. as said, it is pretty rusty and has several minor dents and a pretty good crease in the drivers side door near the hinge. Good for parts or a beater hunting rig. looking for a decent 1st gen 4runner (could add some $) or $1250 OBO. Located in Whitefish montana.
Clay (406)250-6064
Pics at FJ60 - a set on Flickr

Last edited:
it's hit or miss sometimes, try MT craigslist. it would have to be someone closeby, it's probably not worth shipping.

I just picked up an '85 for less than half that.

good luck with the sale

ill get your 60 clay

clay, im in polebridge and will give you 500 for your fj60, thanks danger d,

can't really go that low danger d, next time you're coming to whitefish drop me a line if you want to look at it, maybe we can deal.
thanks for the tip 3_pups, i already put it on craigslist and in our local classified paper. have you seen this one 1974 Toyota Landcruiser wagon
PTO even! if i was closer, had more room and $, didn't just have a kid....
clay

I did see that, talked with him and was supposed to go look at it today. The weather was kinda foul and he didn't want to make the trec into town. He's going to be back in 2 weeks and I'll look at it then.

Thanks Danger. if i can't get $900 for it, i'll probably part it out, keeping some stuff for my 40 project.

yep, still for sale. had some lookers but no offers, other than yours danger d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom