1985 Smog sticker for CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefarmer

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi all. I have a 1985 4runner. 22re and 5 speed. I need a vin verification to get it registered in California (has a Missouri title), and they're giving me crap about the smog sticker being unreadable. It's a ca original vehicle, and passed ca emissions easily. My local dealer says they're nla. I found a toyota form to fill out for a new one, but it's from 1995. Help please! This is the last piece of the puzzle to get this back on the road for my son.

A quick search for "VECI DECAL"

No affiliation

Good luck... !!

A quick search for "VECI DECAL"

No affiliation

Good luck... !!

Thanks for the lead. i browsed their site. looks like you have to upload a photo for them to reproduce. my sticker is too faded to work. and it looks like only a certified body shop can order one. thanks though

I got some recently. While you're bringing it in from out of state, you have a unique opportunity to register it as FED emissions. You just need those stickers. Check out the guy on etsy. They are perfect reproductions. I just got a previously CA truck entered into the system as FED.

I got some recently. While you're bringing it in from out of state, you have a unique opportunity to register it as FED emissions. You just need those stickers. Check out the guy on etsy. They are perfect reproductions. I just got a previously CA truck entered into the system as FED.

That would be nice, though im not sure of the difference. do you have a link? thank you

Check this guy out he might be able to help you.

Check this guy out he might be able to help you.

That is exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you!

while i am still planning on getting new decals, it turns out that if you get someone at AAA who doesnt hate their life, they can read it. now i have a fully registered and insured 1st gen, that my sin is out driving. thank you all for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom