1985 FJ60 in Denver (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

****PRICE DROP****
$5000

Well I just purchased a 80 so the 60 has to go. The 60 has 230K miles and runs and drives good. I recently moved from CA back to Denver. The FJ did pass CA smog tests so it should not have a problem in that category. A little about the truck:

4.5" Alcans
Bilstein 5125's and 5150's
HFS 1.5" Shackles
ARB Gen 1 Front Winch Bumper
Rockware Rear bumper/tire carrier - super stout
Marlin Crawler high steer
New power steering pump
new smog pump
new cat
new carpet
practically new tuffy center console
35" BFG MT/KM on 15x10 black eagle 589's

This truck was never taken offroad by me. I was trying to complete my build and did not have time. There is one patch of rust on the passenger side gutter above the back windows. I did also recently find a coolant leak that I am trying to repair. Overall the vehicle is in pretty good shape for an 85. I am asking $6000. Feel free to email me at alane@henselphelps.com for questions and additional photos.

Thanks,

Aaron
IMG_1487.jpg
IMG_1473.jpg
IMG_1485.jpg

Last edited:
texsurf21 - I'm local here in Denver and I would be intrested in looking at your FJ60 this weekend. Can you send a PM with any photos of the interior?

Has anyone ever figure out why some FJ60's rust in the roof area and others don't?

I think this would be a great write up for someone smarter than I......

Skier,
It is still for sale. Let me know if you have any special requests. I keep getting to the point where I think I should part it out and then someone gets really interested in the whole vehicle. That falls through and then the people that wanted me to part it out fall through as well. So this is what I am going to do. I will keep the whole vehicle for sale until next Friday. After that I will part out the major items as follows.

Front ARB - $550
Rear Custom Bumper - $1100
4.5" Alcans - $600
4 Bilsteins (2 5125's & 2 5150's) - $300
Marlin Hysteer - $350
35" BFG MT/KM's w/wheels - $800 - Never Offroad

Would you accept an offer of $4500, because that is the absolute highest I can go. Don't part out a beautiful beast like that!! :cheers:

x2 on 'don't part it out'.

sell the front bumper to me for $500 & let skier123 keep the rest as a package .... :hmm:

I'll find a way to Mudship the bumper down to NM.

Can I buy the shocks from you? What are the compressed and extended lengths for both?

Ok,
Guys I have a buyer trying to get his stuff together, but I said last week I was going to start parting the 60 out. So Let me know what your interested in. I put some prices in one of my previous posts. With an unemployeed wife sometimes you have to do the unexpected.

Thanks,

It is actually back to stock form. So in a sense it is still available. I switched to an 80 series, but the 60 is awesome.

Back to stock? You took off the bumpers, rack and suspension?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom