Parting Out 1985 BJ70 12v part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Parting out this rig. Let me know what you need and I'll work with you on the shipping and asking price of the goods.

Shipping is out of Canada

Im interested in the Lt and Rt rear light harnesses. Connectors that twist into the tail lights with as much harness as you can cut out.

Chrisspaulding,

Yes I can sell you those. Send me a PM with your address and I can get you a shipping quote.

Phil

EDIC motor? Did this truck have power steering or air conditioning? I'm looking for the idler pulley/tensioner for the compressor. Also looking for the compressor pulley that bolts to the crank pulley. If the truck came with power steering, do you have the curved alternator bracket to adjust the tension?

Does it have rear seatbelts and/or rear roll bar?

Does it have rear seatbelts and/or rear roll bar?
Rear seat belts I only have the over shoulder portion and they are grey. No roll bar either.

Clock?
Dash top inst. pod?
overhead light with good lens?

Clock?
Dash top inst. pod?
overhead light with good lens?
Clock is spoken for and it never came with dash top pod setup. O/h light lens is pretty crispy looking as it looks somebody put in a higher watt bulb

how much for the entire firewall/dash/pedals with everything attached (including wiriing harness)?

Need drivers side rear vent...RT tail light....rear bumper?

Need drivers side rear vent...RT tail light....rear bumper?
I have both rear side vents and Right side tail light. Bumper is in rough shape though. Let me know if you want the vent and TL.

Phil

I have both rear side vents and Right side tail light. Bumper is in rough shape though. Let me know if you want the vent and TL.

Phil

What ya want for the vent and Rt lens??

Instrument cluster is spoken for.

Anything else you are looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom