For Sale 1984 K10 Silverado Long Bed Truck (Georgia) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone interested in this truck let me know. I bought it about 5 months ago to remodel my house and use it as a lumber hauling truck/ trash take away. I replaced the universal joints, they were original with the nylon injected stuff still in them. I also replaced about 90% of the vacuum hoses, as well as all the seals in the transmission. It's automatic, 305 engine, with a turbo 350 tranny. Tranny was replaced some time ago, this one has no overdrive, but is super strong. A/C works good, sometimes the belt squeaks. 4x4 works good. Super clean, no rust other than one place with paint wear. Looks like a texas vehicle.

What it needs:

Steering has a lot of play (I was told tie rods were old)
One of the dual gas tanks doesn't work (think it's selector switch)
Idle needs to be adjusted up, sometimes choke light comes on, and takes a few times to get going. (maybe the auto choke)

Other than that it runs great. Has power windows, locks, power steering, a/c. It's a long bed too. Has front and rear bumper heavy duty, front has winch slot.

I was asking $2700, but I think I have about $2400 in it. I just listed it that way so people feel they have a deal when they talk me down to my true asking price. Not making any profit, just used it for what it was and no longer need a work truck. Only leak is one quarter size oil spot every day when parked. Runs good, drove it to Charlotte, Nc from Demorest, Ga. Located in Northeast Georgia. Gets about 12 mpg.
truck.jpg
truck2.jpg
truck3.jpg

Will trade for guns and beer!

ttt I'll be overseas for a while, if anyone wants to check it out or has something in trade let me know. I'm in no rush to sell it, and don't need the money. Would rather sell it than let it sit while I'm gone though. Thanks

is this truck still for sale ??

You said it ran when parked...how long ago was that ??????

Are you interested in selling the front winch bumper separately ??

Need it for another vehicle

I am near Augusta, GA.

Thanks

is this truck still for sale ??

You said it ran when parked...how long ago was that ??????

Are you interested in selling the front winch bumper separately ??

Need it for another vehicle

I am near Augusta, GA.

Thanks

It's been being driven every other week by my father. He just took it in to the shop b/c it was dripping what he thought was transmission fluid after I just had all the seals replaced, but it turned out to be coming from the transfer case. I'll figure out what is up with that if you are interested. Other than that it runs great, I have taken it on 4 hour road trips. Not the fastest thing on the road, but reliable. Not really interested in taking the bumper off. I'm overseas now, so would be hard to do. I'll think about it. Depending on how big the leak is in the T-case I can knock off whatever is appropriate to fix that.

also just returned your pm

If anyone is interested let me know, I'll cut them a good deal. Don't really need it, but it is nice to have around the house for moving, hauling, etc.

I'll do $2k for it, or partial trade if you have something of value plus cash. ARB bumpers, guns, cruiser parts, etc.

It's been being driven every other week by my father. He just took it in to the shop b/c it was dripping what he thought was transmission fluid after I just had all the seals replaced, but it turned out to be coming from the transfer case. I'll figure out what is up with that if you are interested. Other than that it runs great, I have taken it on 4 hour road trips. Not the fastest thing on the road, but reliable. Not really interested in taking the bumper off. I'm overseas now, so would be hard to do. I'll think about it. Depending on how big the leak is in the T-case I can knock off whatever is appropriate to fix that.

also just returned your pm

Sorry to be replying late here.....I was out of town.....
Will PM ya....

Got it, no worries, sent you a pm back

I'm sure it would make the drive no problem, just plan on going 65mph or less :) Really is amazingly rust free. I'll see if I can grab some under body shots.

what was the issue with the t-case?
Haven't had a chance to look. Just had all the transmission seals replaced and thought it was the same issue. Took it back to the transmission shop and the guy said it was a slight leak coming from the T-case, and that he doesn't do t-case stuff. I'll get it checked out if you are interested.

Considering the 4x4 is never used, it's 99% a seal, no chance it was cracked as it's only been on paved/dirt roads.

No worries, I have a ton of local interest. I'm debating not selling it, even though I don't really need 4 cars..... For $2k, it's hard to justify selling it, that one time you need a big truck and don' t have to borrow one it's worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom