Parting Out 1984 FJ60 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm so so envious of Cruiser Heads in CA..you all are so lucky. I have better chance hitting the Mega Millions 3 times than to find a 60 series in a salvage yard in Virginia/ Hampton Roads.

Parting out a 1984 fj60. The 60 I'd located in California in the city of West Covina (91791)
Let me know what u need
I am looking for the black plate the gives you access to the windshield wiper motor. Black cover located just behind the air cleaner on the firewall......

looking for brown seatbelt receivers (driver and passenger) with no cracks in plastic.

Brown seat covers for both front seats, do you have a body already cut up that I can get a rear sill from?

Brown seat covers for both front seats, do you have a body already cut up that I can get a rear sill from?

20171030_171004.jpg

I am looking for a1984 or earlier front t case output flange. pm me with a price shipped to 93065.
Thanks

I'm in need of the reddish brown connector that goes to the starter with about 3 inches of the wire...the little restrictor valves in the vacuum lines....and the VTV that is in the spaghetti by the valve cover. PM me a price. Thanks

View attachment 1552958

View attachment 1552959
What is the part# for the restrictor valve and/or what direction is it supposed to be installed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom