SOLD 1984 fj60 vortec v8 spring over lift (1 Viewer)

I've been looking at this one for a long time and back when it was on eBay. I'm ok with a wrench, but my one hour projects take 12 hours with 5 trips to auto zone and a BBQ break in the middle somewhere. Soooo, what are we talking about here to get the AC working?

I've been looking at this one for a long time and back when it was on eBay. I'm ok with a wrench, but my one hour projects take 12 hours with 5 trips to auto zone and a BBQ break in the middle somewhere. Soooo, what are we talking about here to get the AC working?
give me a text 8636041704

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
Damn, a tbi v8 and hack wiring for $25k? That’s a GM engine anyone can buy on Summit or Jegs for like $2k.

I need to get back into 60’s!

Cheers

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
SILVER Star
Damn, a tbi v8 and hack wiring for $25k? That’s a GM engine anyone can buy on Summit or Jegs for like $2k.

I need to get back into 60’s!

Cheers

This ^
Do you have proof of the engine swap and SOA being done at TLC4x4? The engine swap doesn't look even close to their work and I wasn't aware they did spring-overs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom