For Sale 1984 Fj45 Troopy RHD (FL) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD SOLD SOLD PRICE DROP

Troopy home.jpg
troopy2.jpg
troopy1.jpg

Here is a link to my photo bucket with a lot of pictures of the Troopy I have for sale,

Green Troopy by Geoff Skorupa

It is a 1984 Toyota Landcruiser FJ45 Troop Carrier, 2F 6 cyl engine, 4 speed trans, 4:11 gears, 153143 kl (95000 miles) on it, very solid vehicle, with a massive front Bullbar to push anything out of the way. Imported from Australia, right hand drive, was used there for the fire department. It has an Old Man Emu lift and shocks on it, the cylinder head was set up for unleaded gas, I just replaced the pinion seals, and front transfer case seal. It was shipped into Charlotte NC, and I drove it down from there thru the mountains of Georgia and it didn't miss a beat. It has a sleeping platform in back with a couple of storage bins. It doesn't have PS or Air Conditioning, It is a Blast to drive, I got used to the right hand drive very quick. It needs a few things, left motor mount, rear transfer seal, parking brake is not holding, etc, but I have been driving it around town with no issues, a few small rust through areas but very solid otherwise. I can take more pics for interested buyers, but there are a lot in the link I have attached.
If you have anymore questions let me know. I have it on Craigslist for $14,750.00, Mud price is $13750.00,

Price drop $11,500.00 email geoffnlp@yahoo.com

Cheers, Geoff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom