1984 FJ 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So i came upon a 1984 FJ 60, its just the body with a bunch of the parts and panels on the inside. Im looking for a good autobody shop to restore the body while i repaint the frame and work on the suspension. The hood, quarter panels, doors and back door were all taken off already and inside the crusiser. So im removing the body and want to send that with all the parts just mentioned to get restored. So any shops mentioned would be greatlt appreciated.

So i came upon a 1984 FJ 60, its just the body with a bunch of the parts and panels on the inside. Im looking for a good autobody shop to restore the body while i repaint the frame and work on the suspension. The hood, quarter panels, doors and back door were all taken off already and inside the crusiser. So im removing the body and want to send that with all the parts just mentioned to get restored. So any shops mentioned would be greatlt appreciated.

FYI.... For future reference this group is for 80 Series Land Cruisers which cover 1991 to 1997 model years. You may want to post your questions in the 60 Series Forum which your 1984 model actually is.

Also edit your profile and remove your street address. That can invite unwanted visitors to your home.

welcome to this warren of wayward wackos, some might tell you to search, but i won't :hillbilly:
there's a fair number of cruiserheads in texas n i think some of them do bodywork:flipoff2:
oh, n pictars, we need pictars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom