For Sale 1983 FJ60 V8/700R/Adapter/Stock Transfer Case (PA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have a very clean FJ60 that I am selling since I don't drive it much at all anymore. It has a
chevy 350 crate motor/700r/Bad Ass adapter then Stock TC. It also uses the stock length
drive shafts. This FJ60 is super clean and been babied since the V8 conversion was done.
Cruiser has tons of power and drives so well in over drive. No issues climbing hills or mountain
overpasses. I will now list all the new parts I have put on since I have had it. Will list the mileage when
I get home today, can't remember it.

Price is 12,800. IF interested please call 717-612-0619. Don't like price make a offer!
Also have a 10 year plus collection of new and used FJ60/62 parts I have hoarded. 3,000 for them or
will start to sell them part by part after Cruiser sells.

Now all the stuff I put on:
Toyo Open Country At2's 31in. Less than 2000 miles on these sneakers. New lug nuts also.
Gas Cap
Rear hatch struts
Both Dome lights
Rear View Mirror Black rubber support also
Carpet/ Stock carpet is still under the new carpet in certain areas of this 60. Carpet is real nice
Heavy Duty Battery Cables I made those at my work You'll see in the detailed pictures
Interstate Battery
Both Diff Cover Drain and Fill Bolts Changed to stock toyota magnetic allen head bolts
All Fluids where change in the Diffs/Transfer Case and motor.
Transmission fluid is cherry red and smells great so I didn't do that.
B&M Ratchet Shifter
Aussie passenger Grab Handle
Cruiser was repainted some years ago and still looks great!
Brand New License Plate Light Assembly in the box that I have not put on cause it didn't need it.
Has a custom Bull Bar that goes on with the stock bumper that is not on it right now.
4 Runner wiper arm upgrade and new wiper blades
New Air Filter
20171203_142847.jpg
20171203_142906.jpg
20171204_064819.jpg
20171204_064725.jpg

I am sure I am forgetting some things. Will updated when I get home from work. This FJ60 is super
clean and has tons of power. Was garaged kept the last 12 years of its life. Cruiser does need new spark plug wires and header gaskets. Was gong to put new spark plugs in also!
Now for the detailed Pictures!! Cruiser is on the lift at my work.

New Hood Bump Stops
New Hood Rod Clip/ Rubber Gromet that holds Hood Rod

Make a offer. Need to sell. Is there something wrong with this cruiser??

It's as clean as the sliver one you sold the other year. Both were (are!) excellent trucks. Be patient.

Hey, extremely interested in your cruiser, I called but no voicemail. Where at in pa are you located? Would like to check it out.

Cell call or text 3022790608 jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom