For Sale 1983 FJ60 rust free parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1983 FJ60 parts in Pa. RUST FREE

1983 FJ60 parts.
Location Hunker,Pa. 15639
(Photos available in my Album section and also upon request)

NOTE:
(Original post had RUST FREE doors as well as other parts that have been sold,This is an update of what is left)
10/13/09

-(2) Rear Side doors,All complete (No inner paneL) RUST FREE-$200/SET
-Lower Tailgate (Lower rust has started to eat through,not bad,has dent) -$50 all hardware as well
-Passenger fender No rust $100
-Inner fenders - $75/set (has 3" are of rust)
-Set (4) Original wheels some rust,but not bad - $75
-Hood - $100 Needs cleaned hinges included

BEST OFFER:
4Spd tranny T/Case
Front disc axle
Rear axle
Driveshafts (both f/r)

Body:
(has rear wheel well rot)
But floors,roof,raingutter,Firewall,etc. all good, spotless,Great head liner (Actually very nice!) Frame (VERY NICE)-$500/Both

Not sure what part Title goes to (Body or frame) but is available though.

Also have Complete 1988 Toyota Pickup Extra Cab 4x4 22RE Automatic w/72k Original miles (RUST on frame) outer/lower bed side panels gone,Doors,fenders,hood All nice and great condition.Cab and interior is SHOWROOM clean.Trying not to part out asking $1000 (Turned down offer @ $800).Needs all lines worked on,But motor will run.Automatic tranny as well. If parts needed please make offer,But would rather sell it all....it is too nice.

LOOKING FOR:
Roof rack,Winch,35/12.5/15 set of tires

Wanting to convert to a 6.2L Diesel and then the Great running 2F will be available,Not enough cash for that right now,But any info on one would be nice (or someone interested in doing it).Will deal with parts/trade/motor ???

Hope this ad meets rules for parts,new and trying to see what I can do.Thank you reading and please contact me with any questions.I hope the prices are fair (got them online).I'm trying to help pay for the 85 fj60 about to "emerge".
100_0934.jpg
100_0931.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe it should be changed,I just keep adding parts and then find a little rust.Does sound funny though,But thanks for the heads up!

Please post or send a pic of the hood.

Thanks,

JeffJ60

I have photos in my KI4NEI "Album" of the parts.Not sure how to post them,I'll try.Thank you.

Posted photos of Lower tailgate in detail as requested. Located in my profile and is in the Album "FJ60 Parts" (My only album).This is the most rusted part that I have and I think it could be redone....$50 and complete as seen.Living in Pa. I have seen MUCH worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom