1983 Fj60 Parting Out! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Two dash defroster vents (the ones that open & close).
How about $30 for the pair shipped to 94121?

I'd be glad to send them for $40 shipped to your door! Shoot me a pm if you are still interested! Thanks!
-Seth

do you have the power steering pump cap/ dipstick ? mine is an 86 I think it is the same part ... Looked under the hood today and it was gone ....

Hey man, I am looking for a carburator. How much to ship to 76111. Thanks for the help!

do you have the power steering pump cap/ dipstick ? mine is an 86 I think it is the same part ... Looked under the hood today and it was gone ....

Yeah, I've got it! Please make me a reasonable offer! I tend to like to do USPS Flat rate boxes...its fast and easy and most things ship for around $11.
Thanks

-Seth

Hey man, I am looking for a carburator. How much to ship to 76111. Thanks for the help!

Just so you guys know, I just found the $400 receipt from NAPA for a "rebuilt carb" in 2002. Seems like it's in pretty good shape and was working well pre-teardown. No guarantees on the need for it not to be rebuilt, but I'm thinking it's a pretty good bet it'll be good for a while. I'm hoping to get $160 for it ground shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

More Specific Parts off the 1983 FJ60!!

Ok, so here's a list of the stuff I have. It's not complete, but I'll keep adding to it as the weekend passes. If you need photos, please let me know. None of the prices include shipping, and I may be way off on the $$ of some stuff. If so, make me a more reasonable offer.
By the way, this is all off of a 1983 FJ60 with 182,000 miles.

- 2F Long Block fan to bellhousing ($400)
- 4 speed transmission ($200)
- Split Transfer Case ($250)
- 2F Distributor ($75)
- 2F Valve Cover ($25)
- Fuel Tank: No dents, clean, with sender and straps ($100)
- Fuel evaporative separator and hoses ($20)
- AC compressor, amplifier, receiver, and condenser ($250)
- Full Dash: In great shape, but with a few holes ($75)
- Heater Core w/ "flappers" unit. (make offer)
- Toyota igniter and ignition coil ($50)
- Smog Pump (make offer)
- ABV, ASV, ACV combined unit (Make Offer)
- Emissions Computer (Make offer)
- Wiring Harness: Full with connectors, no cuts ($120)
There are a lot more things which I will wait to list, but please ask me if there is anything specific you need. I also have all body parts, doors, tailgate, etc., but no front fenders.

Thanks,
Seth

Saturday Bump! Come on guys does no one actually need any of this stuff??

Ok guys, all this stuff has to go! Anyone need parts? I'm ready to ship stuff out priority right now!

-Seth

How much for windshield?
thanks. i'm local.

It's an aftermarket windshield, not original toyota. Has two small rock chips. I'm thinking $125 and I'll help you take it out.

Hey Seth thanks for the reply. The window guys sell new aftermarket windshields for $98.00. Does you windshield have tint on the top? What's the lowest you will go on it? Thank in advance

Hey Seth thanks for the reply. The window guys sell new aftermarket windshields for $98.00. Does you windshield have tint on the top? What's the lowest you will go on it? Thank in advance

No tint, aftermarket windshield. 2 dings, but otherwise seems nice.....Hmmmmm....let's go with $60 and you have a deal!

emergency brake" handle only"

looking to replace the handle assembly on my 82 -fj- 60. i guess it will fit? if you still have one,i'd like a price quote please. thanks for your time

looking to replace the handle assembly on my 82 -fj- 60. i guess it will fit? if you still have one,i'd like a price quote please. thanks for your time

Sorry! The lady I got it from snatched it out of there before I took ownership of it. :bang:

Seth, I have a guy in Ridgecrest who needs a long block engine for his FJ60. Please call me at the shop if this is still available. I didn't even know you were parting out a truck until a little birdie told me Friday.

Best

Mark A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom