For Sale 1983 BJ46 rare!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Up for sale is a rare, legally imported and currently titled in Virginia, 1983 Diesel Toyota Land Cruiser model BJ46. The BJ46 is a factory extended version of the iconic FJ40 with a 14” longer wheel base and the desirable & fuel efficient 3.4L 4 cylinder 3B Toyota Diesel power plant mated to a 4-speed transmission and 2-speed transfer case. This truck was directly imported from Japan, so it is a right hand drive truck, has a 24-volt (dual batteries) electrical system and a factory PTO winch (I think it has never been used/original wire tie on cable still in place). This BJ46 has factory fog lights, a 2nd row factory bench back seat that can accommodate 3 people or folds down, push button vacuum activated 4WD, factory power assisted clutch, factory power disc brakes, factory power steering, factory Asuper glow plug system, factory air conditioning, rotary Diesel injection pump, factory oversized mirrors mounted on front fenders, sliding glass windows on hard top, swing out rear ambulance doors, factory chrome bumper, bumperettes and grill, original spare tire carrier, 5 new tires, new metal rain gutter, new headliner, fresh paint done in Toyota´s distinct Freeborn Red (color code 309) with all Toyota glass in really good shape. This truck has been gone over with a fine toothed comb and I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. It starts up immediately, even when cold, with just a bump of the starter.
A little history: Toyota made the 40 series Land Cruiser from 1960 to 1984. This 1983 has all the improvements and refinements that evolved over the 20+ years of Land Cruisers that preceded it while still retaining that classic 40 series look.

listed on Ebay as well at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BJ46...=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true#ht_500wt_1182

Starting bid is 25,000 so if you are interested please use Ebay auction or PM me! Thanks

DSC_0721.jpg

DSC_0726.jpg

DSC_0733.jpg

Love the red paint. I thought 1983 fj40's were hard to come by, a bj46 is a whole other category of rare. Nice rig GLWS.

I'm having heart palpitations over here. That is a beaut!

That is sweeeetttttt ... GLWS

Beautiful BJ46, and yes they are extremly rare, but then i am not to biast, jee, i own one too.

Congrats on the Sale !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom