For Sale 1982 toyota pickup long bed 4x4 $3500 obo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, up for sale is my 1982 Toyota Pickup long bed. Theres a couple of upgrades and extras that come with the truck. I bought it from the 3rd owner. The rust is pretty minimal. Tires are good. In Dec 2011 I swapped in a 83 tranny and put a new clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing, and input shaft bearing. The original tranny was a L50 now its an L52 which has a 80mm output shaft bearing vs. the 75mm used in the L50. She only has 163,xxx original miles. I also have everything you need to do a front axel overhaul, which I bought from kurt at cruiser outfitters. This 22r is superior to the newer ones, this has the metal timing chain guides vs. plastic one that have a tendency fail. Very reliable and very capable. I wouldn't sell it but I just bought a westfalia and am going to be driving that primarily this summer. Please feel free to contact me via email or on my cell at nine 1 three five four four 6 eight 6 zero. I'm located in Durango, CO $3500 obo I have a topper for it but its at my brothers in denver. Thanks.

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

Last edited:
Great Truck, wish it were closer! GLWS.

Ugh every time a 79-83 4x4 pu is available here on Mud, for some reason or another it does not exactly for what I want....this one is a long bed, the last one was 4x2.

Is there a rust free 79 short bed 4x4 out there somewhere??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom