eBay 1976 FJ55 - Stellar Low Miles Example (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

s-l1600.jpeg

This super rare example is one of the best low miles originals I have come across.

The owner bought this truck and had the Toyota Dealership in Scranton, PA give her whatever she needed. Now he is looking for offers!

This FJ55 can be found on eBay here - > Toyota: Land Cruiser Wagon | eBay

Also offerred at Land Cruiser Nation - 76 FJ55 BLU2

Asking $39,500 and located in Clarks Summit PA

1976 FJ55, 2F motor, 4-speed transmission and front disc brakes. I first saw this FJ55 in 2012 in CA. I tried to buy it then but someone beat me to it. She spent some time in CO, Santa Fe, NM, CA, TX before she was sold to the current owner in PA.

These trucks were notorious for rust issues. They require vigilance to keep them as nice as this one. Having only 47,460 miles and being garage kept helps considerably!

The front seat has a Specter Off Road FJ55 cover which is very much like the original. The rear seat is original and looks like new.

This FJ55 retains the original drivetrain (4.2L straight 6 with a 4 speed transmission) the same as FJ40s. Original keys, work light, radio, warranty card, fuses, etc. All O.E.M. parts were used in the minimalist restoration.

Non O.E.M. additions include: a new 7' safari rack from Specter Off Road in CA, Hella LED lights, a 8,000 lb. Warn winch, Brush guard, BFGs, etc. Everything works including the power tailgate window.

No holes were drilled in roof to accommodate Hella lights. They are LED and designed to work on battery power.

The truck has all the standard accessories, manual, jack, toolkit and inspection light. There may be a better original FJ55 but I have not come across it in the 20 years I’ve been looking. For more information call 515 864 1275 or email overton@aol.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom