1973 In Ms Forsale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys Between Me An My Son We Have Three 72 Fj40's We Are From North Ms. I Found This Ad For A 73 Drove Four Hours To Look At It In Florence Ms Wasn't What I Was Looking For But Might Be To Someone Else. He Was Asking Eight Hundred For It Got Him Down To Six May Even Take Less. Has Rust Under Doors,doors Were Good, Windows Were Good Except Windshield, Has Pto Winch All Was There, Some Parts Missing Off Motor, Top Looked Ok, No Jumpseats Will Have To Be Hauled Only Had A Tow Bar With Me. Expect To Spend Some Time There Man Loves To Talk. His Number Is 601-988-3158 His Name Is Sam All I Can Tell You. Hope Someone Can Use It. Rusty From Corinth Ms

Thanks Rusty. We'll pass the word. You and your son need to drag one of those 40's down to the Southern Cruiser Crawl in Oct. The Crawl is over outside B-Ham, AL at Grayrock ORV Park. We would love to have yall join us.

Later,

Jeff Thanks For The Invite Could You Give Me More Info On The Crawl Never Been To One Of These So Any Info Will Help. I Don't Want To Sound To Green But The Word Crawl Maybe More Than My Fj Can Handle So Please Explain. Thanks Rusty

Jeff Thanks For The Invite Could You Give Me More Info On The Crawl Never Been To One Of These So Any Info Will Help. I Don't Want To Sound To Green But The Word Crawl Maybe More Than My Fj Can Handle So Please Explain. Thanks Rusty

. ? , , ,

Insert as needed.

:D

. ? , , ,

Insert as needed.

Yep - I tried reading it, got a headache.

Your both a couple of jackasses.

Welcome rusty. I added you to the club distribution list. You will get emails from us telling about events.

Bring your truck, you will have a blast. There's something for everyone at the SCC. Take these two jackasses for you. One of them has a $hudderd$ thousand doller buggy, theres something for him. The other has a big ole stock mall crawlin FZJ80, theres something for him.

It's really just a bunch of driving on trails that you think look fun, kicking tires, campfire sitting and a little beer drinkin too.

WELCOME!

This was one of my personal favorites.

Hey white4x4 is your comma key broken i cant understand you sometimes but you are a really nice guy sometimes periods are usefull too dont take this the wrong way it's just that I get headaches trying to understand what you are saying when you are talking and not using commas I cant wait to hang out with you at gray rock when are you leaving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom