1971 fj55 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1971 fj55 parts I am parting out 2 1971 fj55. 2 good frames, axles, switches, heaters. You let me know what you need I just might have it. Good complete frame, $250. PM me and I will take photos of what you need if I have it then we can settle on a price.

EDIT I have been so busy with my 55 project, work, wife I have not had time to respond ,pull or even look at some of your request. For this I am sorry!, I will have ALOT of good parts when I am done with mine. Please bear with me and is soon as my 55 is off the rack I will update and start parting the left over stuff out. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you guys. just let my mouth overload my ability and time.

Last edited:
looking for

Long range fuel tank, rear bumper with swing away spare and can carriers? Gotz?

Thanks

oldbeachbob, I got nothing your looking for, sorry.

hosedic73, I have one but the tailgate is good, so at this time I would rather keep as a complete package and sell that way.

lil'john, Yes I have hinges Upper? Lower? How many? Te ones I removed today seemed fairly solid. Make an offer.

I could use driver’s side quarter panel right where the reverse light and reflector goes, plus the reflector and reverse light, license plate light, mirrors. any A/C parts?
thanks

Junkyard, I am workimg on replacement rear quarters now about 10 inches up from the back of rear fenderwell and 8 inches towards the back wrapping around the corner to the reflectors let me know if interested.

Thanks Bob.

By chance do you have the front side emblems? It would be nice to fill the holes in mine!

pm sent

PM sent with a short list of small bits and pieces I am looking for to help finish my 71' FJ55 build. Let me know if you have any of these items!

-Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom