1971 Fj40 $3500.00

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by fj40lamb, Jul 7, 2005.

1. fj40lamb

fj40lamb

1971 Fj40 $3000.00

Hey all, I have a 1971 FJ40 that I deciding to sell in order to build a new house. I bought it with the intention of doing a frame off restoration. At, this point all i have been able to do is take the body off the frame and pull the tranny and transfer case off. This fj has the original f inline six motor in it, i was getting ready to pull it out and put in a sbc v8. The six ran great when i drove it home, no smoke, no leaks from the motor. The tranny leaked a little but shifted fine, it is a 4 speed tranny not the older three speed. I has a newer rear end in it from a mini toyota truck that is sor lifted so it has a bit of a rake look to it right now. The guy i got it from was in the process os switching in newer front and rear axles but only got the rear in. I have the stack rear end and the newer front end and they go with it. The stock fron end is still in it. I have lots of pitures of it from when i brought it home to the stage it is in now, just email me and i will send pictures. I am happy to answer any questions i can. It has some 33" procomp xterrains on it with 50-60% tread(not the tires that are in the pics). I would like to get $3000 for it. I am located in eastern Washington State.

Email: slamb@vib.tv

Thanks for lookin, Sam

Last edited: Jul 24, 2005
  2. fj40lamb

fj40lamb

1971 fl40 for sale $3000

P.S. i have lots of better pictures I can email.

3. fj40lamb

fj40lamb

Price lowered to 3000.00

Price lowered to 3000.00, was 3500.00.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.