1971 FJ-55 with a Cummins FOR SALE :( (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.wilder.solutions
1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-55 with a Cummins 6BT 5.9L diesel engine. (12 valve)

Located in Northwest Arkansas

It's a manual 5-speed transmission.

It has a spring-over-axle conversion to accommodate the new engine and so it also has new shock absorbers and new steering linkages.

The front seat has been re-upholstered to brand new condition and the back seat is okay. The headliner is also brand new.

The gauges work fine, as does the power rear window.

_MAX2012.jpg

_MAX2009.jpg

_MAX2005.jpg

_MAX2010.jpg

_MAX2017.jpg

Asking $9,000 or Best Offer

gobofongo@gmail.com

(479 202-4301)​

I'm selling it because I have a cooler Land Cruiser, and because I'm leaving the country for a while. It was my plan since I bought it to fix it up and sell.

Some of you saw my threads about buying it and fixing it up. Sorry I didn't keep up the build thread but I've been extremely busy with a lot of projects and just kept forgetting about the forum :frown:

I've fixed, re-wired, installed, and welded on it to the point that it is now 100% working and safe to drive. I re-upholstered the front seat and installed new seat belts, fixed the headliner, bought new shocks then welded on new shock mounts, installed new steering, a new cooling fan, a new speedo, re-wired the gauges, and a hundred little things more. I really appreciate all the help and great info I've found here along the way.

Last edited:
P/S?

Does this have power steering?

How does she drive? Just wondering if the front axle has been cut and turned. Looks like a great deal, my dream pig for sure!

Bump for a great truck......

Orange Crush, I like it. :beer:

A pig is definitely in my future.

Wow!!! :eek:

That is one SWEET pig! And it's located not 15 minutes from my mother's place in Springdale.

Shame I don't have the 9 grand....... :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom