1969 Land cruiser j40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I would like to sell a 1969 Toyota Land cruiser j40. It does not run and needs alot od work. I have no idea how to find a fair price. Please help.

20200202_151051.jpg

It looks rather complete. There are a couple of cosmetics that were changed. Rear wheel fenders might be cut. Chances are you could get it running rather easily. If the engine compartment is intact, only surface rust, I'm sure you could start at 6k.

Unknow how much work you mean by " needing a lot of work. " looks good otherwise.

That's how much I would think is a fair price in Texas. California prices are probably higher.

It looks rather complete. There are a couple of cosmetics that were changed. Rear wheel fenders might be cut. Chances are you could get it running rather easily. If the engine compartment is intact, only surface rust, I'm sure you could start at 6k.

Unknow how much work you mean by " needing a lot of work. " looks good otherwise.

That's how much I would think is a fair price in Texas. California prices are probably higher.
Thanks. I want to sell as is. The engine was running 20 years ago but has not been used since

Don't need another project but, I could sink close to $10,000 into that rig bringing it back to life. So I'd want to be closer to $2-$3K given "as-is" condition. Once you decide on a price you can list it here:FJ40 | BJ40

How to find Classifieds via iPhone:
E632F429-F4E4-4D52-9F93-14E8EDFBCE68.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom