1968 FJ55 Local East Coast Swine Transfer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you're having fun then you're doing it right regardless of how many forward speeds your transmission has, you didn't buy a pig to be practical.
It's already great fun hanging out with you gentlemen enablers. :cheers:

Power steering is probably one of the top three best mods you can do. Once it's done, you kick yourself for not doing it sooner.

It is kind of fun watching my kids drive it and later complain about how difficult it is to steer.

IMAG0052.jpg

Yeah. They really don’t rub like that either. I like the look. Also, the suspension redo on a 55 is a special kind of pain in the ass.

My brother's contribution, thought I'd share. What can I say, he's a Land Rover guy :rofl:
Swine swagger.gif

I hit 100 mph on the way back from last year's Pig Party. Not something I'd like to sustain for a long time but not all that bad. Just the sound of a refrigerator buffeting the air and seeing the gas needle falling was the unsettling part.

he might be a land rover guy, but look at what he's eye'n
Those rover guys don't have much of a leg to stand on in the looks department
20200622_162818_HDR-XL.jpg

20200622_162945_HDR-XL.jpg

Whys your 40 look familiar 🤔 and why your mower have a Barcalounger for a seat 😉😳😅😂
The 40 is a 1961 that @JackA resurrected, so it's been on Mud for a long time. Though not down here in the sty. I've been having fun with it this summer up here in Maine. Lobster thread
20200614_143516_HDR%281%29-XL.jpg

As for the barcalounger, it's my brother's shop in the pic. You've seen his taste in internet content, are you really surprised? :p

he's a Land Rover guy
I had to look Land Rover up and the Gay Car Boys have some pretty good things to say about them.

images

Your brother must be a sweetheart.

I had to look Land Rover up and the Gay Car Boys have some pretty good things to say about them.

images

Your brother must be a sweetheart.
:hmm: Your go-to car info site is gaycarboys? Everyone welcome in the sty! :D

Your go-to car info site is gaycarboys?
I just typed Land Rover into the Googler and that was the first site that popped up. Hey I’m not judging, I think the Land Rovers are adorable and if I preferred the wiener over the bun I would totally buy one.

The 40 is a 1961 that @JackA resurrected, so it's been on Mud for a long time. Though not down here in the sty. I've been having fun with it this summer up here in Maine. Lobster thread
20200614_143516_HDR%281%29-XL.jpg

As for the barcalounger, it's my brother's shop in the pic. You've seen his taste in internet content, are you really surprised? :p
Where in Maine??

My take having owned a ‘73 with 3-speed and rubber overdrive, h42 swap would totally be worth it. Having done 2 h55 swaps, not so much since you have a nice h42 ... I’ve found you just lose 1st and don’t gain a lot with the OD. The best upgrade for drivability is PS 😉

Good looking piggy you’ve got there 🐷

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom