1968 FJ45 LV on ebay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1968 FJ45 LV on ebay

Not mine and not what I am looking for either so I thought I'd share. I look forward to reading the speculation on the rear doors and comments on the seller's listing comments which I've posed below.

From the seller's listing: "Here is the rare Toyota Land Cruiser FJ45LV wagon. Only about 5,000 of these were ever made, and 1968 is the last year they were made. This is a very rare vehicle and rarer still is the condition this one is in. I have seen these for sale on websites in 1/2 as good condition as this one is. It has been used very little and well taken care of. It has 109,496 miles on the odometer. THERE IS VERY LITTLE RUST. less than 4% rust. There has been no bondo work done. Inside and outside are original. This one didn't need a frame off restoration because it wasn't a rust bucket. Those of you who appreciate near pristine, original, very rare cruisers, will appreciate this one."

Oh, and the current bid is $21,000... :doh:

Guy put a pretty good markup on that...was for sale in Costa Rica for a few months...@ $13k then down to $11k as I remember

Interesting looking LV. Love the ambi doors. As far as I know the ambulance doors weren't available here in the US. They look stock and if not, it appears to be a good job. He says it was brought down from the US to CR but doesn't specify if it's an original US import.

I definitely prefer a more stock look, but nice to see non-the-less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom