18” Black wheels for LX600 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

084runnerltd

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone recommend a dealer where I can purchase a set of the 18” black factory wheels for the LX?

Mine is coming with 22” but I want some 18” with some Duratracs on for the winter….

Thanks in advance.

Why not black steelies? 42601-0C080 would work. Any Toyota dealer could get them for you. They are the MY22 Tundra spare wheel, same for MY23 Sequoia. Probably too ugly?

What is the width and offset of those wheels?

Also Enkei will have a 18” wheel available in a month or so.

I know you will need to run a skinny tire for sure. Not much room at all.

The wheel is 18X7
Bore is .096
Offset is 60mm+
That makes the backspacing 6.36”

I get that you can’t go very wide tread on this wheel. One of the spare tires mounted on this very wheel is the 265/70/18 Michelin LTX Trail. Just to give you an idea.

Michelin Spare.jpg

Got this from the parts guy if anyone is wondering, unfortunately he didn’t include a price.
066E0E17-F7C3-45AC-9FF6-957D74F4F6CC.jpeg

Retail is $553.21. A good discount will get that under $400. Here's the illustration supplied, which shows a 5 lug wheel, so not it. Anyone with an LX 600 care to drop down their spare tire so we may see what it truely looks like?
IMG_4986.PNG

Wheel mentioned in post #6 isn’t going to work at all. Any wheel starting with “42611” is aluminum too. Toyota rarely does aluminum spares.

The spare wheel is most likely going to be close or exact wheel of what I showed a picture of earlier in this thread. I really can’t see Toyota doing it any other way. Probably a reduced tread spare tire too.

Wheel mentioned in post #6 isn’t going to work at all. Any wheel starting with “42611” is aluminum too. Toyota rarely does aluminum spares.

The spare wheel is most likely going to be close or exact wheel of what I showed a picture of earlier in this thread. I really can’t see Toyota doing it any other way. Probably a reduced tread spare tire too.
I can’t confirm for a few more days, however, manual states to rotate in this fashion, leading me to believe it is a full-sized spare…
26F60A9E-E1B7-415A-A3B5-2420563C3949.jpeg

Holy cow…was it like that for 200 series too? This is news to me. Does that mean whatever ground tire is also the spare tire? Including 20” and 22” tires?

I can see that only working for 18” tires really

The lexus 42611-60J00 is listed as both a regular wheel and spare. So it's likely the optional 18" we've already seen.
Ok then it makes sense now. Thank you for clearing that up.

Yes, USA Land Cruisers always have a full size matching alloy spare... all the Toyota Tundra and Tacoma trucks I've had come with steely for the spare (as you know).
A few select Tacomas had a matching alloy spare wheel but painted in black. Tacoma xrunner is one example.

If anyone is/was interested, my dealer said there are currently 2 of the 18” wheels available in the country and said the list price was 667.00 a piece.

I think I will wait I little on those.

15%+ over the list price found on line?
IDK, I am thinking this dealership is quoting me the list price and the online price some found is discounted by I have no idea.

The parts guy made no attempt to sell them to me, even though I was the one that inquired. Perhaps because there are only 2 available in the Lexus dealership network.

Do you have a link to where you found them for 550?

From what I see about this wheel on my end after digging more.....there is nothing special about it to merit the high price being mentioned here...except maybe the scarce availability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom