For Sale 17" x 7.5" Toyota Tundra 6 lug wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Set of 4 wheels from Toyota Tundra or Sequoia. Wheels in great condition. Was going to run on my 80 but changed plans. Includes 4 center caps, one cracked. Asking $50 ea. Shipping likely $40 each but would need to confirm. Would prefer local pick up in CT, willing to meet within 1hr drive.

IMG_20190125_191311.jpg
IMG_20190125_185821.jpg
IMG_20190126_112538.jpg

Last edited:
Dropped from $60 each to $50 each. NH is not to far for a road trip. I could meet part way (off I-91 or off I-84 on CT/MA border) if you cover some fuel cost. Shipping kills these deals even when local. Would prefer to meet and hand off if possible. Likely less time on my part then packing them all up and bringing to shipping hub. Send IM if you want to work out some logistics. PS, I have a Con-Ferr roof rack for sale as well on the forum if you need for your rig?

I will bring to UPS store to check. Guessing it would be close to $40 ea. May not be able to get there till Saturday. FYI- Minimum box size would be 19"x19"x9". Weight about 28lbs coming from 06437 zip.

Shipping quote bringing wheels to UPS store was $220. Total package would be $420. Would take $400 if interested.

May try another avenue, but requires time to find large boxes to put wheels in.

Shipping quote bringing wheels to UPS store was $220. Total package would be $420. Would take $400 if interested.

May try another avenue, but requires time to find large boxes to put wheels in.

Didn’t see your response until now. I ended up ditching the 17” wheel idea on my FJ40

I'm interested in the rims without the centercaps

I've got another person interested but shipping is a cost issue. As noted above, shipping would be about $200. Send me an IM if you are still interested. I will keep the set together for now, but if you want to sell the caps you are welcome to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom