For Sale 16k 99 LX470 Built, Geared, Locked, Armored ETC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im testing the waters with my 99 LX. 180k miles, Its fully built, mechanically in great running condition. Rig is currently in Oregon.
It has some trail scratches and minor dents here and there, because it actually gets used as intended. Its not a street queen but looks great and is solid. Always well maintained on or before schedule. No overused parts.
- 4.88's, TJM Air Lockers
- ARB Hi Output twin compressor
- Dual batteries, Blusea charger/isolator
- Rear Blusea fuse panel, USB's, 12 sockets (2) and AUX battery charge display
- Locking drawer system, all steel custom 3' drawers, 400lb slides, flip up sides, uphlostered
stainless lockable latches, raptor lined black, removable (mounts via rear seat bolts)
- Spydertrax 1.5" spacers
-SPC UCA's with the newer ball joints (1st gen sucked, these ones are much better)
- OME heavy kit front and rear, rear FJ80 "L" (longer droop) rear shocks
- SLEE drop bracket, but I took it off because it just lessens clearance
- Tundra 17" rims (5) with 50% TOYO R/T (11.50x34.5R17)
- Limit straps
- Custom Sliders (2x2 .25" wall, 2" DOM, gusseted and mounted on 6"x4" plates)
They take the full weight of the rig point loaded no problem
- 4x4Labs Rear bumper, dual swing outs (tire and x2 jerry can holder + hi lift)
-Gamiviti Full length rack, mounted half rail upside down
-Pfran LED interior kit, and backup lights
-Knockoff 'ARB' 6" round LED floods, work great
-Dissent Offroad front bumper
-Custom rear Lower Control arm sliders/armor

All new parts are OEM Toyota
- New steering rack
- New CV Axles
- Timing kit (belt, pump, tensioner, idler etc @ 112k
- Brakes all around, slotted drilled rears
- Front bearings, drive flanges, Diff seals etc

Cons
- small rust spots only on the underside of rear upper hatch, no holes or cancer but surface starting in a couple spots
- body minor body dents and scratches,
- interior could use a full detail, which i would be willing to have done upon negotiating a possible sale
- steering wheel leather is toast
- seats are 6/10, some small tears but overall good shape, front have WET OKOLE covers (wetsuit style)
- CD player does not work, nor does tape player
- Windshield has chips, no cracks though. The chips have been there forever
- ARB compressor bracket rattles, it works fine its just a pain to take out and replace the bracket bolt
- The rear exhaust over time dries out the passenger limit strap and it tears. currently torn, small fix.

Ill get some pictures up over the next few days. Not in a big rush to sell, this rig is very well built and has been wheeled hard and proven itself over and over. Everything has always been replaced if it was worn out, and despite the hard wheeling it is in great working condition in and out. I take my family on road trips often and the cruiser does 80 on the freeway without a hiccup or noise. I would not risk my families safety in any way. I could hop in my cruiser and go cross country right now no problem.

Last edited:
Just for the record, I have a really nice LS430 I would be willing to sell for $5500 or thereabouts if you're attached to the LS (which I am, just cant deal anymore with boat, Land Cruiser, Lexus, bicycles. Gotta slim down sometimes!

Reduced '03 Lexus LS430 Doc'd Service & Maintenance Hx

And let the record reflect once more an addition: your truck is off the chain, and I hope one day I can build mine up like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom