16+ interior fuse block diagram - RTH (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Hey gang, needing a pic of the fuse block cover for the drivers interior fuse panel or a layout diagram from the FSM or owners manual. In Canada with minimal phone service. Thanks in advance!

Here's a pic of the cover from my 2018

20190804_124325.jpg

The 15 amp that says TAIL is the running lights front and rear.

Thanks again for the help. We did a ~tire depth water crossing on the Whipsaw Trail in BC and had a drivers side seat heater stick on in full blast mode... despite the switch showing nothing. I was in a different truck so tracking down the fuse and pulling that when I got in the vehicle was the quickest fix :D

TBD what actually caused the runaway seat heater

Thanks again for the help. We did a ~tire depth water crossing on the Whipsaw Trail in BC and had a drivers side seat heater stick on in full blast mode... despite the switch showing nothing. I was in a different truck so tracking down the fuse and pulling that when I got in the vehicle was the quickest fix :D

TBD what actually caused the runaway seat heater

My 2016 is actually in the shop right now due to a fault in the 'drivers side seat heater switch' which caused a fuse in the 'transmission range sensor circuit' to blow. They tracked the short all the way from the transmission range sensor circuit to the heater switch causing the problem. I have done several ~tire depth water crossings since 2016 when I bought the vehicle, but this short just showed up last week. Just sharing because I wonder if the water is related.

My 2016 is actually in the shop right now due to a fault in the 'drivers side seat heater switch' which caused a fuse in the 'transmission range sensor circuit' to blow. They tracked the short all the way from the transmission range sensor circuit to the heater switch causing the problem. I have done several ~tire depth water crossings since 2016 when I bought the vehicle, but this short just showed up last week. Just sharing because I wonder if the water is related.

Hmmm, do keep me posted if you would.

Hmmm, do keep me posted if you would.
They did indeed replace the control switch inside my seat and it fixed my issue. I asked if crossing water at tire depth could have anything to do with it, the tech said "the switch is inside the seat near where your butt sits, so unless you had water inside up to your butt, I would say no." :) He thinks that a spilled drink probably caused my issue. I haven't spilled any in the driver seat, but the wife? Meh.

would anyone know if any of these fuses have power with car off?
I'm installing a blackvue and checking if I could use any of these. thanks in advance

would anyone know if any of these fuses have power with car off?
I'm installing a blackvue and checking if I could use any of these. thanks in advance
Cig has all time power I believe. You wouldn't think it, but mine does. I was trying to find a switched one for my dashcam and plugged into it and it was always on.

Hi LHC,

I found the right fuses, passenger side fuse box TOW BK/UP constant S/HTR for switched as recommended in this post

Hey gang, needing a pic of the fuse block cover for the drivers interior fuse panel or a layout diagram from the FSM or owners manual. In Canada with minimal phone service. Thanks in advance!
How did you get into Canada? Oops, should’ve read the dates, lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom