For Sale 12HT standard size Alfin pistons, with ceramic coated crowns for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Brand new standard size 12HT pistons for sale. They have Alfin insert ring lands, and also have the piston crown coated in Cerakote V-139Q Titanium Red piston crown coating.
This is a complete kit new from Engine Australia. Includes wrist pins, piston rings and wrist pin snap-rings, and I'm also adding in a set of conrod little end wrist pin bushings set.
A new set of pistons normally cost $336USD from Engine Australia, not to mention the $70+ dollars for shipping, if you're in the States. The wrist pin bushings cost around $20, and having your piston crowns ceramic coated are in the hundreds.
Asking $300 for everything. If you have a 12HT with a standard bore or are rebuilding and putting back in standard sleeves then this is a deal.
20190109_104511.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I do.
They are for sale because I had to move up to a .20 over piston. I had originally bought the pistons because my machinist said I'd be standard sizes for my rebuild. On the day my machine shop went to give my block back, after all the work, the owner Micrometers over block that goes out the door as QA. He said he didnt think my block was absolutely perfect standard and wanted to bore it out for a .20. piston. I cant complain to much about striving for perfect workmanship. but it did force me to have to buy another set of larger pistons. That's why I have these sitting around.

I’ll look harder at my rebuild on piston size. I’m interested however if someone else pings you let them fly!
Gunna take a day to go through paperwork.
MT

yep no problem. I havent got much hits. most guys have to go up on size for a 30 year old 12HT. market is slim.

^^^^Added a MLS head gasket for the 12HT to this for sale listing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom