12/21 Wheeling ... Anyone interested? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Figured I would start the monthly thread to see if anyone is interested in getting out in December?

Open to either Rausch or AOAA. I met another local Cruiser enthusiast this week and am hoping he can come along for his first time on the trails. Might be the last chance to get out before snow becomes a factor.

Depending on how hard you guys plan on wheeling, I'd be interested if it is another week besides the 14th

I have no problem changing to the 21st. I should be able to make it. I'd prefer Anthracite, it's been a while since I've been there.

Depending on how hard you guys plan on wheeling

We'll get you through most anything we do. You have sliders, and good tires.

I think I'm good with the 21st, but will have to check work schedules first. It's a very busy time of year for me and the Saturday before Christmas is one of the busiest days of the year with people beginning to travel or having family into town.

21st sounds good to me. Last run for the '95...

I have no problem changing to the 21st. I should be able to make it. I'd prefer Anthracite, it's been a while since I've been there.

We'll get you through most anything we do. You have sliders, and good tires.

I just didn't know if you guys were going to hit blacks, that was my only concern as I'd slow yal down.
But looks like I won't be joining anyways... couple va guys want to do a local trip. So hopefully I'll join yal on another trail ride

I'm in for the 21st. I will be picking up my 80 on the 12th as I just had a custom rear bumper done. Excited to see how she does on the trails!

I'd love to join you guys but I'm working the 21st. I'm off every Sunday but work every other Saturday. Have fun!

Good to know!

@Cass007 please edit the date in the title to avoid any confusion.

I would like to be in for 21st as well but I do not have sliders ? What do you all suggest for me in or out ?

@Usterzai ... hard to say, we have a habit of speaking about easy days and then off we go into the woods and things go in a different direction. You could always come up and ride along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom