10lb Powertank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Powertank mounts?? What options are you guys using or any ideas for diy..I know powertank makes one for the 4 runner, looks like it could be made to work for the 200… any thoughts?

When I still carried one I just threw it in one of the drawers. I just use a portable compressor now. Saves space and weight.

Strongly suggest an onboard ompressor vs a powertank.

Some places, ESPECIALLY here in San Diego are changing the regulations and laws on filling them.

Used to be able to get them filled for about $12-13. Now its close to $50!!!

AirGas store told me new rules that all CO2 had to be "food grade" because home brewers were becoming more common and supposedly getting sick from non "food grade" CO2

I thought this was a line of BS and went to 3 different places here that told me basically the same thing.

Freaking nutso

My .02

Strongly suggest an onboard ompressor vs a powertank.

Some places, ESPECIALLY here in San Diego are changing the regulations and laws on filling them.

Used to be able to get them filled for about $12-13. Now its close to $50!!!

AirGas store told me new rules that all CO2 had to be "food grade" because home brewers were becoming more common and supposedly getting sick from non "food grade" CO2

I thought this was a line of BS and went to 3 different places here that told me basically the same thing.

Freaking nutso

My .02

Yup. It's a PITA. AirGas in Kearny Mesa wants you to leave the tank for them to fill on their own time and pickup a day or two later. Low low price of $50. How's that for service.

IIRC, I hear Matheson in San Marcos will fill for $20. Depending on where you live, that could be pretty far.

Yup. It's a PITA. AirGas in Kearny Mesa wants you to leave the tank for them to fill on their own time and pickup a day or two later. Low low price of $50. How's that for service.

IIRC, I hear Matheson in San Marcos will fill for $20. Depending on where you live, that could be pretty far.

Funny you mention them.

That’s exactly who I’m talking about. I live 3 miles away…. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom