100 Steelies - anyone seen these before? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I follow prorockengineering (out of Indonesia) on Instagram. Seems like a solid dude and builds some really cool trucks. He posted a set of steelies for 100 & 200 series yesterday. I reached out and he said they are made in Indonesia by Toyota. I did some google searches and I can't find them anywhere. I was wondering if anyone has seen them before, has an OEM part number, or has pictures of these things on a rig? I would like to see what they look like mounted. He said they cost $125 USD ea. This is exactly the style of wheel I have been looking for.

prorock.jpg

$125 each is too high. I found mine on Craigslist for like $100 for 4. Search Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace and EBay.

Keep in mind they are heavy AF. I’m not running mine anymore because of that, I’m running Tundra take off alloys.

$125 each is too high. I found mine on Craigslist for like $100 for 4. Search Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace and EBay.

Keep in mind they are heavy AF. I’m not running mine anymore because of that, I’m running Tundra take off alloys.

Take another look at the wheel in the photograph. I can assure you, those are not the wheels you are finding on Craigslist, FB, Marketplace, or Ebay. I am pretty well versed with the Toyota steeiles available here and abroad. I have never seen a set of these on a Toyota or for sale.

Turns out they are Inko Dakar wheels. Seems like a regional brand specific to Asia, based on my quick research. He sent me a few more pictures. I may try and organize a group buy early to mid 2021 if there are others interested in these wheels.

inko wheel - 80 series.jpg
inko wheel.jpg

inko wheel - hilux.jpg

Yeah was going to say that I bet they are only regional/EAU or Asia specific as I have never seen anything like that stateside. They look to be Toyota's take on the standard "NATO" style rims that are used by lots and lots of government agencies. Definitely neat looking rim, not sure if they are my fancy but sure there are plenty of guys on here that would love them.

Are you guys really ignoring the chromed 80? If you would've told me about it I don't think I would like it as much as I like the pics (albeit heavily filtered).

The wheels are from OEM manufacturer, Pako Group (Pakoakuina). Inko Overland is one of their brands. The wheels shown in this video are 17x8 -20 offset. I believe the wheel blanks also come in 0 offset as well as +20mm offset (which is likely what you want). So, the look will be significantly different.

I would definitely be interested in a group buy, I like the look of these and I would greatly prefer 17" wheels vs. the 18" wheels I have now.

That matte blue wheels on the 80 looks awesome.

If you want a lightweight version of these, look for “Jaos Modelista” or “Jaos Victron Tribe”.

Last edited:
That matte blue wheels on the 80 looks awesome.

If you want a lightweight version of these, look for “Jaos Modelista” or “Jaos Victron Tribe”.
I like those a lot! I'm going to have to look into those a little further

I would definitely be interested in a group buy, I like the look of these and I would greatly prefer 17" wheels vs. the 18" wheels I have now.

I'd echo all of this. Definitely interested.

17x8 +20 is an awesome spec that’s only obtainable (AFAIK) at more than double that price currently. I bet they’ll sell if they’ll ship.

+0 I’d say is not worth it and -20 only for a very select few (SAS maybe that somehow kept lug pattern?)

Likewise, I'd be very interested as well!

Interested! These are exactly what I've been hoping existed. Nice find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom