100-series width (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

First post here but I have been lurking for some time. Great community!

I am looking at a 100-series to buy and I am wondering what the total width is including mirrors? I have a narrow garage door and want to be sure it fits.

TIA,
Steve

It is as wide as a three year old male hippopotamus.

...Welcome to the forum!!!

Also called Lexus LX 470
Toyota Land Cruiser Amazon (UK 1998-2003)
Production 1998–2007
Assembly Toyota City, Japan (ARACO)
Body style 4-door SUV
Engine 4.5 L I6 1FZ petrol
4.2 L I6 1HD-T diesel turbo
4.2 L I6 1HD-FTE diesel turbo
4.2 L I6 1HZ diesel
4.7 L V8 2UZ petrol
Transmission 4-speed automatic,
5-speed automatic,
5-speed manual
Wheelbase 2,850 mm (112 in)
Length 4,890 mm (193 in)
Width 1,941 mm (76.4 in)
Height 1,849 mm (72.8 in)
Curb weight 2,320 kg (5,100 lb)

Not sure if this includes the mirrors as it was taken off of Wikipedia.

I don't think the 76.4" includes the mirrors. If you have a narrow garage, I recommend getting a 100 with power retracting mirrors (all LX's and not sure which year LC's, if any).

It is as wide as a three year old male hippopotamus.

Funny, but I always thought the female hippos were wider. :)

I don't think the 76.4" includes the mirrors. If you have a narrow garage, I recommend getting a 100 with power retracting mirrors (all LX's and not sure which year LC's, if any).

Did we ever figure out if this was a possible retro for the LC? Sure would be nice for tight trails (as well as garages).

Did we ever figure out if this was a possible retro for the LC? Sure would be nice for tight trails (as well as garages).

Sounds like something for RobReb to wire up. Are Mudders interested in power mirrors and power seats on LC's?

Sounds like something for RobReb to wire up. Are Mudders interested in power mirrors and power seats on LC's?

It would save my lazy butt from having to walk around to the pax side to fold it in! :)

I got that 76.4" width as well. I also don't know if it includes mirrors. Can somebody please go grab their tape measure, open the front windows, and measure it for me? I am looking at an 04-05 LC, not an LX. Not sure about auto folding mirrors.

Thanks,
Steve

My '04 is 85 3/8" from mirror to mirror, measured at the widest point.

The Landcruiser is SOOOO GOOD you are just going to have to make the garage door wider!

My '04 is 85 3/8" from mirror to mirror, measured at the widest point.

After reading your post, I felt really bad for your predicament, so I dusted off my drafting tools and spent a great deal of time crafting you an Official Land Cruiser Garage Fitment Template. No need to thank me, knowing that your truck fits in your garage is all the thanks I need.

LC_Carage_Template.jpg

Last edited:
Don't need no stinkin" garage, garages are for lesser vehicles that are afraid of a little weather.

Watch out on the height also, When I upsized the tires my factory roofrack rubbed the rubber strip on my garage door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom