For Sale 100 Series OEM front bumper, OME 865s, center caps, etc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TheFuzz

Twinkie, Twinkie, Cupcake
Threads
*Located in the South Metro Denver area*

Hey all. Been a long time since I've checked in here. We are getting ready to move, so the wife is making me get rid of any extra garage junk. Its about time, too...I sold my 100 a year and a half ago lol. Anyway, here's what I have:

1. OEM front bumper. Standard gray paint variety. Fog lights are perfect. Some trail rash but could easily be plastidipped black. Local pickup only, can't ship this behemoth. $75 for the whole shebang, or for $50 I'll pull the fog lights off and ship them to you, and trash the bumper.

2. Set of 4 OEM Toyota center caps off of the standard 16" 100 wheels. Good shape for 14 years old. $20 for the set. SPF

3. Set of OME 865 rear coil springs (1.5" lift). Bought on here for $150 from another member. I never installed them, I just cranked my tbars and added rear coil spacers and called it good. Lightly used for about 6 months by previous owner but again, never used by me. I'll let them go for $100. SPF

4. Goodyear Gatorback serp belt for the 4.7, and a Purolator fuel filter. Brand new. I'll do a combo deal, $20 for both.

I only have pics of the bumper right now. Everything else is pretty standard stuff though, once you've seen a coil spring or center cap, you've seen them all lol. However, if you must have pics, I'll snap some for you.

Everything but the bumper can ship. Cost will be whatever the UPS charge is to your address, I can quote exact costs on Monday when I get to work.

Email me at jb.walters AT rocketmail.com if interested. Thanks all!
IMG_20141017_175457711.jpg
IMG_20141017_175502825.jpg
IMG_20141017_175510395.jpg
IMG_20141017_175530259.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like the wheel centercaps, if they'll fit a lx470 '98 with 16 inch wheels.

Todd H

2nd in line for the center caps.

I'll take the springs, let me know how much to ship them to 78756 -

Tucker

Thanks Tucker!

Todd H

Todd, these are pretty universal center caps, I've seen them used on a bunch of different Toyota wheels so I'd imagine they would fit. You might want to search the tech section though just to make sure, because I honestly don't know for sure. Let me know what you want to do, I'll hold them for you for now.

2nd in line for the center caps.

Got you down if Todd passes. Thanks!

I'm interested in the fog lights. How much shipped to 32233?

$12 UPS ground. Total cost w/ shipping will be $62 to your door. E-mail me at jb DOT walters AT rocketmail DOT com to confirm. I'll need to pull them out of the bumper tonight but they can go out tomorrow. Thanks!

Todd H

Todd, yay or nay on the center caps? Still holding them for you. PM sent.

Haven't heard from you on these. Still interested? PM or Email me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom