100 Series Mud Flap Eliminators (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just ordered mine this morning! I cannot wait to see them on and get rid of those hideous whatever thingys the PO had on there. I failed to see this post earlier. Could've saved a buck or three. 🤣

Got mine today! They'll go on tomorrow. These are no joke. Buy them. Thanks!

Hi Phil, thanks for the reply. i tried ordering but I'm from the Philippines but having it shipped to a US address in California (which will then have it shipped to the Philippines). My credit card has a Philippine billing address so paypal won't accept it :(
Is it possible you allow paypal to accept international billing address so I can order it using my credit card? will be shipped to the US though. don't have any other payment method

Hi Phil, thanks for the reply. i tried ordering but I'm from the Philippines but having it shipped to a US address in California (which will then have it shipped to the Philippines). My credit card has a Philippine billing address so paypal won't accept it :(
sorry, its not the billing address thats the problem but my paypal account is registered in the philippines, and your paypal merchant account won't accept payment from it :D

Are these mud guard delete plates still available?

Are these mud guard delete plates still available?

Yes in stock shipping daily

I ordered mine, thank you!

Has anyone rattle canned these, or maybe used the black "textured" paint? They are aluminum colored and going on my black truck/wheel well, I'm thinking they will stand out and might look better black. I'm thinking about buying a can of the "textured" black paint, kind of rhino lined look/feel and put a couple coats on before I install them.

Thoughts?

I ordered mine, thank you!

Has anyone rattle canned these, or maybe used the black "textured" paint? They are aluminum colored and going on my black truck/wheel well, I'm thinking they will stand out and might look better black. I'm thinking about buying a can of the "textured" black paint, kind of rhino lined look/feel and put a couple coats on before I install them.

Thoughts?
That is what I did for mine. Been on there for 4+ years now. Lots of trail time over those years and they still look great.

Thanks for the Eliminator panels. After USPS sent them halfway around Texas lol, they got delivered Wednesday. I removed the old guards, rattle canned them with some Bed Liner spray and then installed them yesterday.

VERY pleased...fit was perfect/solid. Great easy/cheap mod and gives a nice look to the LC. Thank you Phil!

Thanks for the Eliminator panels. After USPS sent them halfway around Texas lol, they got delivered Wednesday. I removed the old guards, rattle canned them with some Bed Liner spray and then installed them yesterday.

VERY pleased...fit was perfect/solid. Great easy/cheap mod and gives a nice look to the LC. Thank you Phil!

Thanks for the positive feedback Crazy times for USPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom