100 Series lift kit install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where would this take place? I may have some time this week and have some experience with the 100 series lifts.

Reactions: KTP
I'm close so could come by and lend a hand... Have you locked in a day to start? Need any tools? I have a few things that will help (correct socket for the front height adjustment and swivel head ratchets for the upper rear shock mounts).

Looks like Friday is the day. I'm going to do the car shuffle and get it in the garage tonight.

I have a single swivel head socket wrench, but wasn't aware of a special socket for the height adjustment. I think the instructions called out a 30mm which I have, is that the one?

Just re-read the instructions, I have everything they call out, but if you want to bring some extra swivel socket wrenches I think that might come in handy.

I'm going to pull it into the garage tonight and get it on my little lift, and get initial droop measurements, pull the tires etc. Hopefully I can get the rears done and then if Friday works for you we can just knock out the UCAs and the torsion bar portion.

Thanks for offering to help, much appreciated

Yeah, but some don't have the bigger sockets... Sounds like you are good to go! What time Friday are you starting?

You've been PB blasting the nuts on everything? Are you doing the diff drop too?

Starting first thing in the morning while it's still cool.

I got a good start tonight, rear springs are out upper nuts on the shocks is out.

I've sprayed everything I can think of several times today.

So far only thing being a pain is the lower shock mount. Rubber is seized on the stud. Working on that now. I'll PM you my number.

Reactions: KTP
Good start!

I'm hoping I can finish work early tomorrow... We are close to a software release so it's all hands right now... I'll let you know if I can sneak away... Saturday should be more open if I can swing tomorrow...

Just got back from the alignment shop, and everything is good to go for now. I'll have to crank the t-bars again as the front has settled quite a bit already.

Big thanks to @BreckenridgeCruiser for giving me a hand getting everything adjusted today.

Last edited:
@KTP might be interested on the torsion lift for his hundy as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom