SOLD 100 Series Iron Man Classic Front Bumper - Atlanta, GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello!

I am looking to sell/trade my IronMan Classic Front Bumper, for the 100 Series platform. If you have an ARB Combo Bar (03+) I'm happy to trade, plus cash to you.

It's in good condition, typical usage marks, but no abuse. This bumper does not have any trail/rock rash in any way. Brand new Bumper pads, and brand new LED indicators/DRL's.

The winch and Rigid Industries Light Bar are not included.

Reason for Selling: I am looking to swap bumpers for an ARB. I simply like the looks of the ARB better, this is not a quality of product motivated sale. The Ironman is very well made.

$800 OBO.
Thanks!

View attachment 3313487

View attachment 3313488

View attachment 3313489
I'm interested and local just sent you a PM .. .thanks

Interested. have any idea on shipping to Mississippi?

It would probably bridge that gap between a new one, and this one. I'm not super intersted in taking a risk in it being damaged and we are both circling the freight company for money.

I've got somebody local, that's interested. I'll keep the thread updated.

It would probably bridge that gap between a new one, and this one. I'm not super intersted in taking a risk in it being damaged and we are both circling the freight company for money.

I've got somebody local, that's interested. I'll keep the thread updated.
The clear fairing on the roof rack is a cool way to appreciate the look of the rack while providing the function of wind deflection

I like it.

Is this still around?
It is. I have had a lot of interest but I posted it right around the time a bunch of bills stacked up. So I've had to sort of put people on hold as I've got some other stuff inline before I spent $1,000 on an ARB that looks almost the same lol

I've got the chance to pick up an ARB, there are a few interested but no commitment. This is ready to rock!

It has been brought to my attention that my 100 Series has been used on an Instagram page, LAND_CRUISER_PARTS_FOR_SALE. This is a Scam, I have no affiliation with this page, person.

The only place I have this bumper listed is IH8MUD, and under no circumstances should you purchase or attempt to purchase from anybody else other than PM'ing me, and exchanging information. I have a buyer lined up, and was alerted a few moments ago.

IMG_7FE9FA67E242-1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom