For Sale 10/86 4-speed transmission + T-case input gear/spacer/pto gear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just got my H42 pulled from my 10/86 FJ60. If anybody is interested, I will be able to ship it pretty easily. Saia trucks stop by my shop twice a day, so I can get it palletized and shipped out at cost. Shop that pulled it took a look inside and said it still looked good. Wasn't making any noise or anything, just pulled it to replace with 5-speed. Thinking $400 plus shipping.

Also installed a long-spline t-case input gear from Cruiser Outfitters, so I have a OE input gear, spacer, and PTO gear available if anybody needs those. $100 including shipping.

Reasonable offers accepted.

Located in Midland, TX.

764523B4-7577-4C34-9A40-378ED7DE2034.jpeg
74545387-A776-4053-AABA-F5A4BBC39B7A.jpeg

Since Cruisermatt pointed out so eloquently that I may be asking a little much...

how about if somebody would like the transmission, you cover shipping plus $100 and I’ll send it your way.

As for the gears, $50 plus shipping and they’re yours.

I'll work it up and let you know.

For reference, anybody interested would definitely want to figure out a way to get this shipped to a commercial address that has some way to unload a pallet (forklift or unloading dock).

example: shipping to Michigan to commercial address: ~$260 based on estimated weight and dimensions. Where shipping to a residential address requiring a lift gate or hand unloading is about twice that. Plus add $50 if you need a phone call before they show up.

did you read my mind or something? I don't remember commenting on this
I do have a 85-87 H42 that I haven't been able to give away though :lol:

@cruisermatt - you reacted with a laugh/haha emoji. I don’t need money from it, just didn’t want to not list it just in case somebody else needs it.

Sadly shipping costs a lot more than these units are worth.

If you and @cruisermatt can't find buyers, let me know. I could use the front bearing retainers ....... Happy to pay for that and shipping. The rest is pretty much scrap unless the 1-2 synchro assembly is in really good condition.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom