07 LX470 - need your opinion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't know but seems high. I paid low $60K for my 2000 new so asking $41K for a 7 year old LX seems a bit high. Off the top of my head, I would say low $30K seems better.

What did 2007s sell new for?

after some negotiation, they actually got it down to $38K. I wonder if this would be a good price.

Way overpriced. Just got one last jan from private party, same exact car but with 86k mile around 28$.

38k OTD or 38k plus tax?

I'm looking at that one too, but it seems too high from my research over the last couple months. I saw pretty much the same exact truck, but an 06, last week listed near LA for $33k. In Newport you'll pay a premium.

Craigslist has a 200 in San Clemente with just over 100k miles for $31k btw. At $40k i'm pretty sure you can get a lower mile 200...i'll be patient.

I would pay 30k max on this truck. Otherwise get the 200 or lx570

That is getting close to 200 money. Granted, it is pretty rare to find 100 Series with miles that low. Tough call as unlike many you would definitely dealing with the specter of depreciation. Matters not if you are in it for the long haul. Given the price, all I can say is I would make sure that LX is bloody perfect.

This truck, if mostly perfect is worth 34k. Two things I question based on photos....is driver seat already worn on the left side? And why is it idling so high? Mine idle at something like 750 rpm, not 1,000.

I just paid $32.5k for an '07 LX with 80k, two previous owners, both had the car serviced exclusively at Lexus dealerships, 2nd owner bought as CPO a year ago, clean & fully functional car with good paint in the color of my choice, and the next likely candidate ('07 with similar miles) was four hours away. I was willing to pay a little extra for all of the above.

low 30's seem right price! this might just be higher due to the low miles. In december an 07 here sold for 36k with 88k miles (new jersey near Philadelphia)

forgot to add this; our vehicles are developing a cult status with regards to price. Even being an 06 which would be a 6 or 7 year old vehicle; they have everything blue tooth connect, nav, heated seats, excellent reliability. With low miles and a complete service history from dealership it will command a higher price.

I went to see the LX, and wife and I didn't have a good feel for the truck. So, we ended up pick up a new RX350 for her daily. Now, I am still in a search for 100 or 200 series for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom