Builds '07 FJ Cruiser Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've been really impressed with my MAXXs on the trail. I've had them down to 13-14 PSI in some really boney, rocky areas and they have really done well. Equally as well in the mud. Do you have any feedback after taking them out west? And agree completely with your OME assessment. It can be a little stiff but once loaded down in "overland" mode, the OME is in its element and comfortable. I've since swapped my rear out to a LT setup for better articulation but went with the OME-60071L.

This was the first time I've ever been out West on trails before so it's hard for me to judge VS the Midwest where the terrain is totally different. Having said that... I was quite pleased with the MAXX's and I only ended up airing down to about 25lbs since we had 3-5 people and a trunk full of coolers and gear. It may have rode better with a little less air but I wasn't really too concerned, I was gawking too much (which can be dangerous out there). But, I find myself sitting here trying to nitpick at what I don't like about them and I am failing at the moment.. I guess that's a good problem to have. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom