SOLD '06 TLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Gold
Sonora Gold with tan leather interior.
165,000+ miles
Owned by Toyota dealership owner in Victoria, TX new ‘til 96,000 miles.
Moved to Utah ‘til now.
Triple locked (ARB) with ARB dual compressor.
Slee blueberry front bumper
Slee rear bumper with dual swingouts(tire carrier and ladder carrier plus jerry can holder)- freshly powder coated
Warn 9.5XP winch with synthetic line
MetalTech sliders
OME suspension - 2” rear coil spring- heavy
-torsion bar set
-OME 60000 Sport Shock Front and Rear comfort shock
- Slee Diff drop kit
- 100 Series Land Cruiser Suspension Heavy Load 2.5”
BFG All Terrains 275/70/18 with about 20,000 miles on them
Rhino Rack roof rack
Custom 14 gallon floor mounted water tank (goes on the floor behind the front seats)
Dometic CF-50 fridge and bracket to set in place of 40% rear seat
3 metal gas jerry cans
1 plastic water jerry can with sprayer insert for a shower
Recovery kit- never used ARB 11000 Kg snatch strap
  • 8” tow strap/tree protector
  • Warn snatch block PN 61560
  • 4 heavy duty bow shackles
  • Pair of gloves
Renogy solar panel- REGY-F-2x50. This is a portable 100 watt solar panel that sets up anywhere and powers the battery and fridge. In a semi-hard carrying case.
Some surface rust from living in Park City for the last 75,000 miles.
Well maintained
No accidents although Carfax may show an accident as I had a repair done after smacking my rear bumper on a ledge in Kane Creek Canyon
All maintenance records from my ownership. Timing belt etc done, heater tees replaced etc. etc.
We sold Moab Brewery so the graphics are gone. Escapod not included (but my buddy Chris would be happy to sell you one!)

$22,500. Title in hand. I have a ton more pics that I will put into a pdf and send to interested parties.
Pics here- iCloud

IMG_1368.JPG

IMG_2409.JPG

IMG_2301.JPG

IMG_2306.JPG

IMG_2339.JPG

Last edited:
Not to derail your FS ad, but how do you like the Escapod? We looked at that and oddly enough it was between that or a used airstream basecamp from a relative. I know, two entirely different platforms.

Not to derail your FS ad, but how do you like the Escapod? We looked at that and oddly enough it was between that or a used airstream basecamp from a relative. I know, two entirely different platforms.

I rented the Escapod twice. During my limited use it was very nice and I liked it so much I recommended it to my brother who eventually bought one. From speaking with him there were quite a few QC issues. Door seals weren't tight, windows that didn't operate correctly, issues with the water tank bowing out and flexing which needed an extra support bar welded. Those are just a few ones that I can remember but I think there were a few more issues with it. Issues I don't think a $25k trailer should have and I almost feel guilty for recommending it. I'd suggest you look at Timberleaf trailers or a So-cal teardrop.

I rented the Escapod twice. During my limited use it was very nice and I liked it so much I recommended it to my brother who eventually bought one. From speaking with him there were quite a few QC issues. Door seals weren't tight, windows that didn't operate correctly, issues with the water tank bowing out and flexing which needed an extra support bar welded. Those are just a few ones that I can remember but I think there were a few more issues with it. Issues I don't think a $25k trailer should have and I almost feel guilty for recommending it. I'd suggest you look at Timberleaf trailers or a So-cal teardrop.
I love the Escapod. No issues in my time using one.

Seen this one personally. It's awesome, what a deal

This belongs on BaT. It will do very well on there, especially with the VVTi engine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom